See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 15, 2018

In summary, this hotel is okay. It reminds me more of a motel than a hotel. The rooms are basic but typical for Kenya in this price range so it really is a "get what you pay for" situation.

I had a hard bed but good bedding. Mosquito net, of course. Large closet but only a couple hangers. There was a safe but it didn't work. There was a good sized desk. TV but you shouldn't expect much in Kenya - mostly religious programming. Basic lighting - again, typical for this region.

My biggest complaint is the water in the bathroom. At the sink, the water pressure is almost non-existent. It was the same in my colleague's room. The shower head sprayed water all over the place BUT you get hot water! That was nice.

The breakfast is not very good compared to the other place I stayed in Kenya - same price range (Amani Gardens). Mostly African food, bread but no toast, fruit... just make sure you get there at the beginning of breakfast because they don't replenish things during the second half.

They have an outdoor eating area that is open all day. The servers are nice but not very attentive. The restaurant they have is similar.

The WiFi is good! They have many access points all over the property. When you get connected, it's reasonably fast for Kenya.

I think some people mentioned no A/C. This is normal for this region at this price. Don't expect A/C if you are paying these low rates.

I don't have any huge complaints but I don't have any big compliments either. It's basic accommodations.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

No coathangers, no aircon. My room was in a hall that reminded me of a hostel or hospital. Very noisy and the lights shine in through a window above the door. All though the place is clean it needs some serious renovations. Breakfast was very basic.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I arranged to have our wedding pictures at their grounds. We were suppose to have a crate a sodas ready upon our arrival, but they were not. Then they offered water, we insisted on sodas.

We went for our pictures, and still not sodas, despite being told they would be delivered to us.

After an hour of pictures we came to the front and still no sodas.

We had to argue with them to get them. We had guests waiting for us at our reception and it took 15 minutes for them to bring the crate.

Very disorganized and unfortunate for a paying client, especially on their wedding day.

Should not have to argue so hard to get a crate.

Also, they had a suggestion box, though no way to provide comments....

Unfortunate.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

A place where you will never forget in you're live,knowing that spent my first night in this hotel,
My photo session was also taken in here,they have the great food n honey moon package.
May their be blessed abundantly

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

The food and the meeting rooms here are great. We came with a group of 13 people from the U.S. and about 40 people from Nairobi came in for various gatherings. The staff did a great job with their service. There are many meeting and dining rooms. The breakfasts and the dinners were the highlights. The rooms themselves were very stuffy, but with no screens on the windows. Some people in our group had standing fans, while others did not. One person in the group saw a mouse in her room and had mouse dropping on her pillow.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business