“Had a wonderful stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

purnitz
Arusha Region, Tanzania
“Had a wonderful stay!”
Reviewed November 10, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This was my first experience on rental vacations and it was such a great one. Sam was an incredible host, my family and I had a great time staying there, The apartment was spacious, well kept. We were just few minutes away from the shopping mall – The Junction, so that was very convenient.
I would definitely stay there again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment was on the 7th floor, has a beautiful view from the front balcony.
Liked least: Windows do not have a mosquito screen.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Nov 2015
Thank you Purnima. We look forward to hosting your family again.

Gakii K
“Absolutely fantastic!!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This was such a lovely home! I had an extended family of 6 adults and 4 children staying and I must say we were very well accommodated. All rooms were en suite and came with bathroom linens and bedding. The Kitchen was well stocked with all the appropriate utensils including serving dishes, and an array of pots and pans! All i had to do was some grocery shopping and this sublimed into our home! The washing machine came in handy considering the size of the family. Our landlord was very gracious and available the few times I needed him. The only cons were(which I have communicated to the landlord): The water pressure was a little low in the showers but after a few uses the air pockets cleared out. The windows had no screens so hopefully you can enjoy the cool Nairobi nights without fending off mosquitoes. Also, the balcony could use a barrier especially if you have kids staying. We hardly had any power outages for the whole month that we visited. The one day that the power went out it was back in ten to fifteen minutes. This apt. is walking distance to the Junction mall which had literally almost anything you'd need from a mall! Last but not least the security at the gate was really good. When I came and went they were keen to ensure it was really me in the car (seeing that I had different family members drop me off and pick me up). I never had a visitor come over without them verifying I was home. Just to say the Least.......I would stay here over and over again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Sep 2015
Glad to be of service. We've taken note of the points you've raised and will address them in good time for your next visit to Kenya.

Always a pleasure,

Cork, Ireland
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
13 Jul 2015
Glad we could be of assistance and thanks again for staying at our apartment. Hope to see you again.

Be blessed.

Sam.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing