“LEFT FEELING REJUVINATED”
Review of Healthland Spa

Healthland Spa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited healthland spa and i felt fresh and new.The best massge ever got in Nairobi.The team Makena does a great job.Thankyou cominng back again.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

My husband and I went there since we were staying a few blocks away and we both had great massages. It's a small place, they even had a small make shift steam room we went in before the massage. The ladies were very professional and the one my husband got was very strong. She gave a good deep tissue massage which he was in need of since he does a lot of running and cycling. It's not the typical pretty looking spa that we are used to but I liked that they are trying hard. I give them 4 stars for effort and professionalism. It's very basic but if you are in need of a good treatment, these ladies know what they're doing. Value for money too.