See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2016

The Hotel's central location makes it convenient to access from all around the City. I stayed there for two nights on the weekend but didn't use the bar or restaurant. The room I stayed was on the first floor and it was clean, safe and very comfortable. The staff were also welcoming.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Minassie A
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Poor service. Poor breakfirst.mosquito all over the hotel .Strange men hange arround . Not safty. Lunch or dinner cheap outside and best in taste and quality. I ate out in town for low coast. Lot of mosquto in side resturant bar & hotel . They should invest on mosquito net and motin to pulg it. I used it in my room No lift .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank Shanmugam R
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Having paid $55 to stay here on a Monday night, we expected a simple yet comfortable hotel room. We had an early flight so we were disappointed to see that our window overlooked a large 'atrium' running through the centre of the building and carrying the noise all the way to our room. Brown water in the shower and taps and three small cockroaches didnt aid matters either.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

The food is average and the service is also wanting...It's during the evening rush hour and the restaurant is,not at all busy. I sat down and ordered my meal...as I waited I asked a waitress for the wifi password and she in turn went to the cashier behind a glass mirror and asked for the wifi password who in turn totally refused to give it to me and said ONLY! the manager was allowed to give it out to clients. I walked back to my table obviously agitated but before I sat I asked a gentleman who was a waiter for the wifi password which he happily and willingly gave it to me without hesitation. I was shocked one staff willing to assist a guest (Morris) and another staff...Rude (sofia) with no etiquette and proper training in the way to handle an agitated and dissatisfied guest. All this time the manager also never appeared or bothered to talk to me! Training required urgently!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank ralphm671
Reviewed March 17, 2016

The room hade no Aircondition or warmwater. But if you ask the staff you could get a fan.
There is no mosquito nets unless you ask for it, and believe me, you WILL need it.

The food was soso, but the liqour was cheap.

Room Tip: Ask for a mosquito net and a fan!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends