All reviews mara river david lloyd game drives photo safari before dinner maasai guards hot water wildlife photographer remote location sun downer solar power picnic breakfast fantastic location wildebeest migration great migration comfortable tents black rhino
Reviewed February 18, 2018

We stayed in Entim camp for 3 nights in Dec-2017. I have been to Mara thrice now and this is indeed a fabulous camp with superb staff who cares guest more than anything else.

The camp is located in a strategic location with ease and quick access to many game rich areas in Masai Mara and river just flowing down the camp. The guides are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Our guide Joseph was fantastic with immense knowledge and he is the best guide when it comes to photography, Joseph ensures you get a vantage point for some of the best shots of animals.

The food in the camp is very good, you will not be disappointed.

I highly recommend Entim camp.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2018

I had no expectations prior to my arrival at Entim, but I was astounded. The tents are spotless, comfortable and you are pampered. From the wake up call in the morning which included a french press of coffee and warmed milk to the turn down service with the chocolate on your pillow and hot water bottle to warm the covers you are never wanting for anything. The service and food were fabulous.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kimboh2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018

My wife and I recently spent 3 nights at Entim Camp as part of a safari trip to Kenya and Tanzania. It was without a doubt one of the highlights of the entire trip. The accommodation was extremely comfortable, the staff fantastic and the food amazing. Where else could you eat dinner or enjoy a quiet beverage while gazing across the Mara river at all the wild animals the Masai Mara has to offer and then get escorted to your tent by a Masai warrior??

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C1236XOandrewm
Reviewed February 3, 2018

Entim Camp is the best. Situated on the Mara river you can see and hear hippos and watch the land animals across the river.
The tents are comfortable and beds comfy( especially when you go to bed at night and find a hot water bottle under the covers making your bed all snuggly and warm).
The staff are absolutely amazing. Nothing but warm smiles and I believe they would do absolutely anything to make your trip amazing. Maureen rocks!!!! Jonathon, Michael and James served our delicious meals. We loved all of them and their beautiful personalities. Service extraordinaire.
And to the lights in the dark, the security team, they were always there before we knew we needed them. Happy to hand us an umbrella or to guide us down to the river for a closer hippo experience.
Entim Camp is the best. You won’t regret staying here.

Room Tip: Room one sometimes gets WiFi.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joan B
Reviewed January 28, 2018

I can recommend Entim camp without reservation. Everyone & everything was top-notch. The camp, the rooms, the service & the drivers...everything was first-class! I can't imagine a better safari camp experience and I would go back to Entim in a heartbeat!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business