All reviews aqua bar sails restaurant mvita grill grand dame coming months air conditioned room excellent beach the check in process manager mr white sand beach management team this wonderful hotel pool side mamba village public areas the ground floor business trip
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for a week and the hotel staff were at hand to ensure our comfort. Wonderful food and service... Beautiful environment for recreation activities. Keep it up staff and hotel management for your hospitality.
There is need to strengthen Wi-Fi internet in the rooms for us who want to extend our working outside the conference hall.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Billy M, General Manager at Nyali Sun Africa Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Dear Alex,

I am glad our services surpassed your expectations

The hotel is currently in the process of re-positioning it's out door internet services and by your next visit you can enjoy high speed out door internet

We again take pride and hope to see you again soon

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

So I booked this place at very short notice and didn’t know what to expect. Especially since I was traveling with my wife and two kids aged 4 and an infant. I was pleasantly surprised! The Management did all they could to ensure I arrived from Nairobi and was picked up from the Mombasa Airport and had a smooth Check-in. That was a major plus for me. On checking in they were also thoughtful enough to give us adjoining rooms. The rooms were directly facing the ocean, very clean, and on the ground floor. Again another plus for the kids. Speaking of the kids I’d like to give a special mention and appreciation to Abby/Abigail (spelling) for ensuring that my son was very well taken care of the entire time we were there. My wife and I were very appreciative of that as we had errands and an event to attend around the neighborhood. My son has very fond memories of that too and we will DEFINITELY come back there soon. My wife was pleased that the Chef prepared special meals for my daughter who was teething at the time and had it delivered to our room . The food was very good at Sails Restaurant and I also enjoyed a tipple at Harry’s Bar and the Pool Bar while we were there. Though it was a short visit (4 days) we have every intention of coming back there in the very near future. We had a great time . Thank you Ms. Margaret and Ms. Lilian for ensuring that we had a great time. We can’t wait to be back for a longer stay this time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Brian,

It was a great pleasure hosting you and family. It is our role to ensure you have a hassle free holiday by engaging your children at Sun Kids, Teens & Babies Club

We shall also ensure the aforementioned staffs - Margaret, Lilian & Abygail are rewarded by the power of guest feedback

Thank you for choosing us and we welcome you back to a better experiance

Reviewed November 9, 2017

excellent and magnificent catering services, the accommodation is at another level. i enjoyed my stay. The staff are courteous and attentive to the details. The conference facilities are spacious, clean, and well organized .. i will visit again and again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Billy M, General Manager at Nyali Sun Africa Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Dear Irene,

It was utmost pleasure hosting you in the just concluded World Vision Seminar

I on behalf of Sun Africa Hotels say thank you & welcome back to a newly refurbished property by december 2017

Reviewed November 6, 2017

The second time after my last visit in 2002.. So much has improved from the service to the ambience. The coffee at Fountain Coffee shop was inviting in the mid morning break. Dinner buffet at the Sails Restaurant was mouth-watering with Harry's bar serving an array of cocktails leaving me satisfied for the day. This is hospitality at its peak on the beach. Thanks to the Manager Mr. Hillary Siele for the warm welcome. I owe you another trip with my family.. You are great Sir.

Room Tip: seaview rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank gmdearmamahotel

Dear Wycliff,

Greetings and thank you for visiting us as a repeat client

We truly cherish the time you spent at our property and moreso for trying out our outlets including the world renowned Harrys bar

Your business support is not taken for granted and we shall definitely deliver even better and superior services during your next visit

Reviewed November 1, 2017

This was my sixth time staying here. The rooms are very comfortable. All the staff are friendly and quite helpful. there are plenty of very comfortable sun loungers to relax either by the pool or in the gardens facing the sea. the restaurant offers a good variety of tasty dishes buffet style.I will definitely be going back. I have stayed at other hotels in East Africa this is the best. Working for an Airline I have visit many countries and Hotels, This is one of my favorite place to take a short break, a home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west wing are the best
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Billy M, General Manager at Nyali Sun Africa Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear Betty,

On behalf of the Sun Africa team, i say thank you for your positive review!

We are indeed very glad to partner with Rwanda Airline and grow our business prospects to the next level

May you kindly find time to check out our xmass special rates on our facebook page for december holidays

We shall be more than happy to host you & your team/clients again soon

Nyali Sun Africa Hotel & Spa