“Maasai guards at entrance”

Maasai Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #43 of 154 Restaurants in Mombasa
Reviewed November 11, 2017

This is a joint for a qick meal like grilled chicken or nyama choma while sipping beer before heading elsewhere.i was not impressed by the service sin e it took too long.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

On arrival,all the other clients were glaring at us but not a single waiter or waitress to be seen.After attracting the attention of a passing waitress,we managed to get a bottle of sprite and a Carlsburg beer that had expired 2 months previously!!Then the long wait for service again!!After half an hour we left disgusted and vowed never to return

Reviewed September 27, 2017

This place has truly made Mombasa popular...No one leaves Mombasa without visiting this Nyama choma joint...Great flavours ...great atmosphere..music and awesome coastal hospitality... The service is impeccable .standards are maintained throughout......and again im saying the... flavours ..with the smoky touch..is to die for..
They even have their special fish...I wish these guys the best in their expansion plans

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I visited Maasai in September for a quick lunch and the quality of food and service was nothing short of excellent. I can now see why this place is so popular in the Nyali area. I had the dry fry pork with saute potatoes and it exceeded my expectations. I called ahead to place my order and by the time I arrived my food was ready. There was no need to wait. Absolutely fantastic for a place that I assume gets very busy. I highly recommend Maasai.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Maasai, one of the fine places for a dinner .Mouthwatering meat (Nyama Choma )while enjoying your drinks you wait for about 30 minutes for fresh meat made while you wait. Definitely it's worth it,and they also have other branches which provide accommodation.