“Very good food! Excellent Ice Cream! Great atmosphere!”
Review of Yul's Restaurant

Yul's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Mombasa
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2015

If you feel the urge of having a great meal close to the beach Yul's is the right choice! Try the burgers, they are super delicious and all other meals also never disappointed me! Can get very busy on weekends so reservation is recommended especially for the evenings. Will always return!

Reviewed 18 January 2015

Yul's is one of the best places for a nice chilled and relaxed Sunday lunch/brunch!

The service, food is excellent plus the atmosphere is incredible.

I would definitely recommend the TRC or Yul's burger!

Also the Italian Ice-cream is the best I have had in Mombasa.

Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

Another thriving place of Mombasa.. It's been here for over a decade.. You looking for some action and also wanna have good food then you looking for the right place. Good food, good location, water sports and party all in one .. Bored ? Go to yuls ..

Reviewed 4 January 2015

The pizza was excellent, the location and service is great as well. I left my uncle to pay the bill as I walked back to the hotel we were staying in nearby. When my uncle came back, I just perused through the bill to find that he had been charged for three ice creams we had never had! And he had paid without going through the bill! When I checked out of the hotel, headed straight to Yuls, and the waiter profusely apologized and arranged for a refund, but the management better watch out, this sort of service/fraud will not do Yuls any favours.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

Since almost 10 years been eating pizza at Yuls among other dishes. The pizza was good apart from some times when it was burnt on the sides. One week ago I expected a pizza, like usual but it was very disappointing. In fact I left 2/3 of it as the paste was so TOUGH that I could hardly cut it with the knife. I suggested the arrogant German manager (ex employee of the Kenya Bay hotel), to change something in the COMPOSITION or ingredients of the paste (pasta basis) and she, laconically and harsh answered that they prepare the pizza in this way since 26 years and won't change it. Well from this kind of acid person I wouldn't expect any other answer but as I am living since over 30 years in Italy, I have quiet some experience of what a REAL ITALIAN PIZZA tastes like. So, Yuls offer your imitation, lame, tough, hardboard pizza to all those who lost their taste or never had some and send your arrogant manager home to take care of her grand children INSTEAD OF COMBING HER HAIR, SITTING AT THE BAR NEAR THE ICECREAM. Forgotten the minimum of HYGIENE ???

3  Thank lisagBarcelona