Park Hyatt Beijing
Orbitz.com
US$257
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewschina grillrain showerfloor lobbytop floorbath saltscorner roomguest roomslocker roomcctv towerhigh end mallgreat gymchina worldbusiness districtamazing hotelhotel lobbyfitness centerf b
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my first trip to China, PH truly makes everything amazing! this hotel is gorgeous and well interpreted hospitality, thanks Legorie for my transportation arrangement and Eamon for room arrangement – they focused on every detail since I touched down. Thanks for your fantastic arrangement and hope see you all soon! -- On behalf of Mr.P.C

Room Tip: amazing stay
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear BCCC1,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your March stay experience in our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to read that Mr. P.C had a “remarkable experience” for his first trip to China, and thank you for your thoughtful compliments that Park Hyatt Beijing “makes everything amazing” and “gorgeous and well interpreted hospitality”. Thank you also for highlighting the efforts of Legorie and Eamon, I will be sure to share your comments with them and recognize them accordingly.

We sincerely look forward to being able to welcome Mr. P.C back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Park Hyatt Beijing defines true definition of “ hospitality “. Amazing service from start to finish . Special thanks to our butler. “Masa” she delivers the most friendly and welcoming service at any moment. Because we are planning on a surprise birthday for a friend , she personally went to buy balloons for us and do everything she could to make the room special. Whenever we bumped into her in the elevator she is always smiling and ask if there is anything else she can do for us!

Food at China Grill was exceptionally good as well as the buffet breakfast ! My sister broke her ankle so it’s difficult for her to move around and I asked if I could hav a box to bring some breakfast back to the room. Without hesitation ,the waitress said she can arrange room service for her so I don’t need to bring it to her. I have never been to any hotel with such heartwarming service especially when breakfast was just included in the room.

As a frequent gym goer , the gym and the pool was also very nice .

The room : newly renovated ! Very nice decor and very soft robe (personal fav part ) ! Sister was amazed by the floor tile in the shower room because it’s the most disabled friendly she has been used during the entire China trip.

Overall we had a really really wonderful stay at this amazing hotel with most hospitable staff .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Yu Wen C,

Firstly I would like to thank you for staying at Park Hyatt Beijing and taking your valuable time to share your recent stay experience and observations of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was thrilled to read you had a wonderful stay with us, and thank you for complimenting us as “amazing hotel with most hospitable staff”. We truly believe that at the heart of hospitality, it is all about authentic caring service. I was also very happy to read your positive feedback on our newly renovated guestrooms and the shower, and thank you for your recognition on our gym and pool as well.

Finally, thank you for highlighting the efforts of Martha who assisted with the birthday celebration arrangement, and for complimenting the service, food and breakfast at China Gill on Level 66, I will be sure to share your comments with them and recognize them accordingly.

We sincerely look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Park Hyatt Beijing is the pinnacle and definition of high standards in all aspects of the word when it comes to hotels.

Just ended a recent stay here for a special birthday event planned here for the significant other, and I can't wait to go back again.

Service:

We reserved two rooms through Jerry Tian (Park Hyatt room sales team) and his communication & assistance in our more complicated requests was extremely appreciated.

We required to have a room set-up in a particular way for our birthday event & the staff was more than accommodating.

Our floor's butler, Ms. Masa, was very genuine, caring, & helped us with every one of our needs, no matter the scope. She even helped us to find rose petals last minute to help us spread across the room.

Knowing it was a special birthday event, Park Hyatt generously upgraded our room to a suite & also helped us prepare beautiful flower decorations & a very gracious bottle of champagne.

One of our guests required a wheelchair due to injury, and it was prepared well in advance in her room with very genuine and urgent care from the Park Hyatt team.

From check-in to check-out, the entire process was incredible and smooth. The bell/concierge staff helped me in taking in my items before we checked in and they were all arranged in our room by arrival.

The front desk team greeted us with warm smiles and was very helpful in our room arrangements, checking in, and checking out.

Executive Chef Jack Aw Yong & Pastry Chef George Yin generously arranged a beautiful (and delicious) cheesecake for us too during our evening's dinner at China Grill in the hotel. Very much gratitude for making this event and evening such a special one we will certainly remember.

The entire service staff at China Grill went well and beyond my standards towards service and care. One China Grill server overheard our party talking about how we wish there were tomatoes to snack on. And they surprised us by bringing over a plate of fresh tomatoes. Quite a pleasant surprise!

The flower shop in the hotel even sent two young men to help us wrap up the beautiful flowers from the hotel which we wanted to take home.

A very special thanks to every single person at Park Hyatt who made this past weekend's celebrations there such a special and memorable moment.

All my guests and friends were extremely impressed with the hotel in every aspect.

Room decor, food & beverage, and especially the service.

Absolute perfection. Not only the clear premier hotel in Beijing, but it also certainly competes on the global stage as well.

Genuine caring staff. Beautiful view. Convenient location. Excellent accommodations. Perfection.

Highly recommended: Park Hyatt Beijing.

Please pass my gratitude to the entire Park Hyatt Beijing team. Thanks again! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear lucasparadise,

I would like to thank you for staying at Park Hyatt Beijing and taking the time to share your recent stay experience and observations of our hotel, in such detail on TripAdvisor.

We were very happy to read all your encouraging and positive comments and thrilled that you had a memorable celebration at Park Hyatt Beijing. I am humbled to read that you complimented us as “best of the best” and the “the pinnacle and definition of high standards in all aspects of the word”, that certainly means a lot to us…Thank You! Thank you also for highlighting the efforts of Jerry and Martha, Executive Chef Jack Aw Yong, Pastry Chef George Yin, as well as the entire service staff at China Grill, I will be sure to share your comments with them and recognize them accordingly.

Thank you so much for recommending our hotel and I certainly hope we are able to welcome you back in the not too distance future.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Signature check-in top floor in one of Beijing's central business district skyscrapers. Smaller rooms compared to other Park Hyatts with the impressive modern skyline view every corner all angle. Made it up with generous stocking of Chinese teas & Nespresso daily. Room layout akin to Japanese ryokans & low bed making the gravity lunge to fall asleep easily. Best mosaic tub ever ergonomically to lean back soaked with bathing salt & size matters. Very accommodating with late checkout request. Accessible to the huge China World Mall shopping for last minute dining & shopping.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear young26,

Firstly I would like to thank you for staying at Park Hyatt Beijing and taking your precious time to share with us about your recent stay on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful and detailed review, and we are so happy to read your recognition on our amenities, layout, bed and bathtub of guestroom, as well as our location. We are always willing to extend late checkout in accordance to World of Hyatt program whenever possible, such as yourself. I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that we actually just finished our third phase of guestroom renovations and this upgrade program will continue throughout the year of 2018. I hope we are able to welcome you back soon, as we would be proud to have you try out our newly renovated guestrooms.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My first time staying at this hotel and for two nights!

Great location and love the layout of the room!

Breakfast was on the 66/F and with a nice view! Good choice for vegetarian!

On my last day, I did not have hot water for shower, ummm

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear bridgeways,

I would like to thank you for spending your valuable time to share us your experience and observations of your recent stay at Park Hyatt Beijing, we deeply value all feedbacks.

I was very happy to read your recognition on our location, layout of the room, breakfast and view of China Grill on Level 66. In regards to your comment about the shower, I am very concerned to read it and rest assured your feedback will be shared with the senior leadership team for immediate corrective action and we will definitely try to identify the room in which you stayed, and attend to the issue you have raised immediately. However, sometimes it is difficult to identify from a Trip Advisor profile name the room in which our guests stay, so if you could remember the room in which you stayed I would greatly appreciate if you could email me at paul.wright@hyatt.com. Rest assured I intend to inspect this room myself personally. In fact, I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that we actually just finished our third phase of guestroom renovations and this upgrade program will continue throughout the year of 2018.

I hope we are able to welcome you back in the near future, as we would be proud to have you try out our newly renovated guestrooms.