My wife and I stayed at the Doubletree Beijing for one night following a cruise from Vancouver. I rate a hotel by the welcome (excellent) - Personal respect (plenty) and most of all the bed (I'm 6ft 4in) Superb and shower (great rainhead!) and most of all a large Towel.
The staff are superb and most attentive the Bar (happy hour 6pm - 8pm) and Easy Kitchen great service and well stocked buffet.
A little out of the city centre but no problems, supermarket in the basement of the block for supplies and stockup. Business suite with helpful staff for that flight check in and a 3rd floor garden for that escape moment.
In all having stayed around the world the Doubletree is as they state 'a perfect 10' with a *+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International