US$252
US$133
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$155
US$149
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$183
US$159
US$154
  • Free Breakfast
1,569 results
All reviewsdouble treethe executive loungesna tourwelcome cookiedepartment storenice hotelthird floorpizza hutthe nearest subway stationpleasant staychinese restaurantbeijing trafficbreakfast buffetlobby areaupgraded to a suiteshopping mallring road
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for just 1 day/night pre cruise.On arrival we were greeted with hot cookies and a drink which was great-the cookies are to die for! Our room was large,clean with an unusual bathroom!! With limited time in Beijing we rushed out to get a taxi to Tianamen square as it is only a 10min ride away-unfortunately my husband managed to loose our camera-we think in the taxi.On our return to the hotel a few hours later we explained to reception what had happened- they felt for us and proceeded to investigate the c c tv to see if they could get the registration of the taxi,unfortunately the angle was not good. Their next suggestion was to take us to a local store to buy a new one-which they did,and even managed to get a good deal with some extras thrown in-we were more than impressed with their enthusiasm to make our stay a stress-free one. The final gesture was to give us a round of drinks on the hotel as they thought we were upset.They really did go the extra mile.Back to the hotel itself-it is well located for the usual tourist attractions there are plenty of shops/markets close by.The hotel bar is excellent and a nice place to sit and watch the world go by.Our only dining experience was an evening meal in the main restaurant and the full breakfast in the same dining room-both were excellent.We would not hesitate to stay here again.

2  Thank flossyPembrokeshire
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Dear flossyPembrokeshire,

Thanks for taking time to share your recent experience with us. We are delighted to know that you are satisfied with our service as well as the room and food on offer. I’m sorry to hear that you have lost your camera, which supposes to have many precious photos in it, I hope the efforts our staff made to try to remedy it could make you feel better. I will share your helpful and praiseful comment with my entire team to get them inspired.

Thanks again for your comment. My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in not far distance future.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Staying at the Doubletree Hilton in February of 2012 was a true delight. The hotel is well maintained, very clean and the staff strive to accomodate the wishes of guests. Front desk staff were personable and helpful and the general manager was accesible and truly a professional. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and if it isn't included in your room rate...negotiate for this. It is well worth it!

The property has a nice gym with free weights, cardio equipment (elliptical and treadmills) and additional weight equipment. While I didn't have ocassion to visit the salon and spa, it appeared to be well stocked and inviting.

The lobby bar was typically empty in the evenings but was an inviting spot to get a drink. Room service was VERY quick and tasty too! You can tell a lot about a hotel by the quality of their room servers and the food they present. Doubletree certainly passed with flying colors.

Hint to those staying here...there is a great bakery located on the corner with the most delicous baked goods, sandwiches and decadent cookies and pastries. Their prices are very inexpensive and make for a fantastic treat at the end of the day!

Doubletree Hilton has good design bones, a smart asthetic and nice window seats that are great for reviewing guide books, maps or relaxing with a drink or cup of tea.

A delight all around!!!

Room Tip: King Bed rooms seem to have far more space than the double rooms
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Dear chictraavel,

Thanks for taking time to share your recent experience with us. We are delighted to know that you are satisfied with our services on offer, the breakfast, the wellness center and the drinks of Lin Lounge. Your comment is so detailed and involves a lot of departments in the hotel. I have shared them with the team and they are very happy to receive such a praiseful comment and it inspires them.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is a terrific hotel that tries its very best to keep you comfortable. The staff is great and were very helpful with any requests that were forthcoming. Some mention that this hotel is not in the center but truly that does not matter one bit. It is so easy to get around the city and taxis are safe and inexpensive in Beijing so you can feel free to go anywhere at anytime. As a matter of fact downtown Beijing has no heart and soul so you are honestly better off here. (tip: take the local bus 601 to Temple of Heaven. It's a great way to mingle with the locals, and it is a straight shot and you can't beat that experience for 1 Yuan). Our room was well appointed, the beds comfortable, but watch out for the see through bathroom. The breakfast was also delightful and full of both Western and Chinese treats, both of which we found to be very good.

Room Tip: The hotel does allow smoking so make sure to ask for a non-smoking floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Dear Nitram123,

Thanks for taking time to share your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that you were satisfied with our services on offer.

We are aware of the challenges getting a taxi in our area and have addressed the concern with the various taxi companies in Beijing and we do hope that the taxi services will improve. The Beijing municipality is investing in the public transport and extending the metro network, including a line with a station in front of our hotel, which should be completed in 2013.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

We paid less than £70 a night for a high quality double room with an excellent bathroom and we ate well and at very reasonable cost in the Chinese Restaurant. As a hotel it provides remarkable value for money. But, and in Beijing this is a big but, it is a long way from a metro station and the walk is impossible because of the number of vast dual carriageways which need to be crossed. Getting taxis promptly was a challenge for the concierge (because relatively few of them cruise this largely residential area) and flagging one down to get back was not always easy. So, in short, great hotel, pity about the location.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nitram123
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Dear Nitram123,
Thanks for taking time to share your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that you are satisfied with the room and dishes we offered. Regarding the location, we would like to inform you that we have implemented a complimentary shuttle bus service to Wangfujing Shopping Center during the morning time, you may check with our Concierge for details. Also a new metro line would be taken into use soon and hopefully you can have the chance to try it when you stay with us next time.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I stayed here for a business trip. Rooms were very comfortable and it does offer good value conpared to hotels in financial street or the other Hilton in town.

The location of the hotel is about 15 min away by car from financial street although from google map it does look a lot nearer. Hotels offers a shuttle to financial street and tianamen but it did not run frrequently. In any case getting a cab is quite easy.

Having stayed in Beijing a no of times, my one complaint with the doubletree is the service at conceige. With the Hilton brand I have come to expect impeccable service especially in Beijing. But the Doubletree standard fell quite short with conceige coming cross rather rude when asking about directions.

• Stayed: February 2012
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Dear keiragopi,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us. We are delighted to know that your overall experience was great and you were satisfied with the room we offered.

I do apologies that the concierge team did not exceed your expectations. I appreciate if you can share with me the occurrence you had with concierge team, my email is stefan.schmid@hilton.com. Only with comments from our guests, positive or negative, we are able to improve our services.

I do hope you will give us another chance to deliver the true DoubleTree caring experience to you. Should you plan future trips to Beijing, please contact me directly so that I can take care of your booking and personally look after your comfort.

I am looking forward to receive your email with the additional information and me and my team are expecting your next arrival.

Kind regards