We loved staying at this very modern and comfortable hotel while traveling with a tour group. A huge hotel, customer service was prompt (3 minutes for a bucket of purified ice to be brought to the room). Cookies on arrival, clean room with new toiletries daily and a friendly maids. Our biggest gripe was the chaos that is breakfast. You tell them your room number and a host shows you to your (often shared) table. Unless you leave someone at the table to shoo everyone away, as soon as you grab a croissant, your table will be resat as there is no control of the tables. One of the mornings it was so busy that we were sent to the 3rd floor to eat at a different restaurant, which happened to be closed. Arguing our way back in the main dining room , we had to lay claim to dirty tables and leave people guarding them as we took turns gathering breakfast items of average quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International