US$189
Official Website
US$160
Hilton
  • Restaurant
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$187
US$120
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$216
US$174
US$116
  • Restaurant
1,576 results
All reviewsdouble treethe executive loungesna tourwelcome cookiedepartment storenice hotelthird floorpizza hutthe nearest subway stationchinese restaurantbreakfast buffetpleasant staylobby areaupgraded to a suitebeijing trafficshopping mallring road
Reviewed August 18, 2017

This is a beautiful hotel with excellent service. i stayed here with my family with a total of 6 in our group. This was one of the best hotel experiences that I have had. We were in the hotel four nights, and we had 2 rooms. Our room came with access to the executive lounge for breakfast, this was awesome, but I cannot comment on what breakfast downstairs breakfast was like.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing and thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

It was great to read that your praise from our team members, your insight about the hotel & service are appreciated for new guests to Beijing.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I was impressed for how lovely the rooms are for the price you are paying. This hotel is much nicer than the double trees in the USA. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The executive lounge is a good benefit for hilton honor gold members. The happy hour, was a nice cap to my long day. I would suggest taking breakfast downstairs, as the executive breakfast is on the small side.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Firstly, it was great to read that your praise from our team members, your insight about the hotel & service are appreciated for new guests to Beijing.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

The Hilton name and standards carried across the Pacific The service was prompt and polite. The hotel employees were prompt in attending to requests and in fact got our room for us 2 hours before normal check-in time.

The rooms are typical in amenities for business services with wi-fi and wired internet. The finishes are higher end than a typical DoubleTree in the USA. The location is convenient but not near the tourist area of Beijing.

The room we nice, but the bathroom was not what I would expect from Hilton hotels. The grout lines and the tiles either need to be remodeled or maintenance needs to improve. This my personal disdain, but I think it is important that this area be well serviced.

Room Tip: Smoking is an issue in China make sure you ask for non-smoking floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing and thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us.

Firstly, it was great to read that your praise from our team members, I will share your comments with our team members. Our team is always striving to deliver our CAREing service to all the guests from the world, we will try our best to maintain your trust for future stays!

Second, while maybe not located in the center of the city, however we do have a special local cultural sites nearby such as the Forbidden City and Hua Lian Shopping Mall near the hotel which offer a variety of flavors.

Finally, in regards to our bathroom, I’m sorry they failed to bring you comfortable experience; I will follow up with engineer about the grout lines and the tiles at once.

Once again, thank you again for your valuable insights and look forward to welcoming you back on your next return to Beijing.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

We always stay here every time we fly to Beijing. Everybody is helpful, friendly, and gets jobs done well. Only thing we don't think is the morning buffet breakfast, it was not as good as before, and the restaurant was way too crowded

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Firstly, it was great to read that your praise from our team members, I will share your comments with our team members as testimony that our guests do take notice of their good work and to serve as motivation for them to continue doing the good work that they do.

Second, in regards to our breakfast, I’m sorry they failed to exceed your expectations; in general these are well received. We always regularly updates to ensure it remains the best in town and regularly changing to keep alive.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

The room was exceptionally nice, and looked to have been recently updated.
The staff was very attentive and are actively working on their English, which was very helpful. The food and service in the restaurants was also excellent.

The hotel is within a block of a subway station on Line 7, making it very convenient to just about anywhere in Beijing.

Room Tip: Access to the Executive Lounge is recommended.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
DoubletreeHilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

Firstly, thank you for your enjoyed stay at the hotel, and your insight about the Room & food are appreciated for new guests to Beijing. . In addition, thank you for your pointing out our advantage of convenient traffic, we nearby subway line7, I always encourage guests to utilize as it is easier & faster to get around.

Our team is always striving to deliver our CAREing service to all the guests from the world, your satisfaction and happiness is always our key driver, we will work even harder to maintain your trust for future stays!