1,541 results
All reviewshavana barcctv towerbusiness districtbusiness hotelbusiness tripcbd areashopping mallclub roomsubway stationrooms are spaciouschinese restauranthuge bathroomhotel servicethe hotel managerseparate showerbreakfast buffetf b
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

this hotel even it said 5 stars but not really like 5 stars hotels. I went to Beijing for business trip. when I get off from taxi at the hotel front door. no bell boys at all. that is around 20:00.
for checking in is ok for waiting 10 to 15 mins. after I settle down then try to find a taxi at the front door. haha this time have a bell boy but uselessness. when I told him need a taxi. he didn't respond and say something I don't know.

anyway the hotel room is fine (but kind of old). the cleaning ladies are very good and professionals.

if u are going to Beijing and need to stay couple days then should fine another real 5 stars hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GrdMillenniumBeijing, Manager at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Thank you for staying with us in Grand Millennium Beijing. I was saddened and disappointed to read your review. We always trying to do everything we possibly can to ensure that our guests love their time with us and I am so sorry that was not the case for you. We are truly sorry for not providing you a satisfied experience. We are looking to welcoming you back to Grand Millennium Beijing in the near future.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

First time staying here, as it was booked by my client. I’ve stayed at 20+ hotels in Beijing over the years, and this one stands up well. Not too grand, not shiny and new, but not shabby. The rooms are a good size and are comfortable (though a bit cold - not sure the thermostat works), and the gym is nice - especially the pool. Service is good - as it should be.

Shops and restaurants are in the mall next door, and China World complex is a short walk.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us and I am glad your stay with us was a memorable one. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Grand Millennium Beijing in the near future.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

The place is really nice. It was just a one night stay and I did the club thing. Staff worked hard. At breakfast.

The bread was dry which was a bit sad considering the coffee was good and didn’t have that brutal China taste. Lots of jam too!!! Perhaps just a bad bread day. :)

The bed was super comfy and the the shower was sexy, even tho I was by myself!

I’d stay there again. Convenient to the airport by train, being steps to the subway.

The view was nice too. At 6:30am traffic is starting to build. That was interesting.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business