New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$141
US$66
US$62
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslonger termlong staygym and swimming poolcleaning staffthe location is perfectwithin walking distanceapartmenthobchinalidryerlaundryconveniencecab
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

If you have to travel away from home to Beijing, this is where you should stay.

Coming from Singapore where the weather is humid, Beijing dryness is unbearable to me. I filled 2 pots with water placed beside the bed. Guess what, the next day housekeeper changed it to 2 wet towels and a humidifier, without me saying a word.

Woah! That surprised me.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Maggie Z, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites CBD Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear Xian Hui

It is really appreciated to receive your good comment. I will share it with all of my colleagues, it will encourage us to deliver the best services to our guests.

You are always welcome back home!

Maggie Zhang
Operations Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I have just checked out after staying for 2 months. I have to stay the staff are the best ever. Nothing is too much trouble and always willing to help. Housekeeping is efficient and very frequent, the door staff, especially Mason, were so friendly and helpful too.
The location is perfect, 3 metro stations on different lines within walking distance and of course the mo bikes that you will find everywhere and cost next to nothing to use.
The gym and swimming pool area are perfect and never too busy, I used them a lot.
I cannot think of a single negative thing to say, which is not like me!
I am already looking forward to return later in the year.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded June 24, 2017

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Fraser Suites CBD Beijing!

It is really appreciated that you taking your time to share the positive comments with us. I will share it with our Fraser team! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hoped to see you again very soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2017

This is a really good property to stay in. The suites are spacious and well equipped with oven, hob, washer, dryer and entertainment systems and they have even thoughtfully provided a foldable laundry rack for airing or drying your laundry. Toiletries provided are of a good quality and service is excellent - friendly and enthusiastic. There are shopping centres, eateries, convenience stores, supermarkets and shopping Centres, all within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded April 17, 2017

Dear Quekkg

Warm greetings from Fraser Suites CBD Beijing!

We appreciate that you taking the time to share your experience and it is really exciting to receive that such a good comment from you!

I believe that it will encourage us to do better! Of course I will share it with our team.

Looking forward to see you at Fraser Suites CBD Beijing soon!

Maggie Zhang
Operations Manager

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

It's located at the central of Beijing , very convenient to my local office and the front desk staffs are very helpful and friendly they helped me to call cab everyday, also the shuttle bus service was fantastic for shopping on weekends!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Management response:Responded March 25, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon!

Sincerely

Reviewed January 22, 2017

Stayed here with a family of 5, the facilities are great and the concierge very helpful. Not everyone speaks English so brush up on your Mandarin before you get to Beijing! The Hotel was very helpful to book local attractions and other excursions. They also helped to change flights from Chengdu to Beijing which was a challenge as my Chinese is not good enough!

Room Tip: All the rooms have a fully furnished kitchen and laundry facilities making a family trip easier to handle!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family