See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 25, 2016

I can't say any good or any bad about this hotel - reasonable room quality, restaurant is OK but around you can find plenty of better places to eat.
Meting rooms are not so good in the basement, no day light and quite dark interior.
Location nearby Olympic stadion, science museum and shopping mall.
Good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2016

I stayed here a couple of times, so it can't be bad. The rooms are nice, not fancy, but nice. I stayed in a standard room and in a suite, huge difference in quality and amenity. There is an adequate workout room and you can walk to the Olympic Stadium and to several subway trains. Some of the staff speak English, and overall they were friendly. My room was overbooked on my second stay and after arriving late at night to check in, I was 'walked' to another hotel that was terrible, I refused to stay and ended up having to find a different hotel that night. Irritating and avoidable. The manager assured me that he would reverse the room charge for the night I was walked, but I had to force Orbitz to intervene on my behalf to get my money back. Nice. I'd recommend to check in early in case you find yourself in the same situation.

Internet in the room was acceptable but not fast, breakfast was good. Good restaurants next door for dinner, and a large supermarket a block away with a pharmacy if you need it. I agree with other reviewers that the beds were hard, not up to 5 star standards. Aside from my experience with the overbooking and the dishonest manager, this hotel is probably a 3.5 star hotel. They could be a 4 with a little work. If you find a cheap rate this is a decent place.

Room Tip: If you are really cheap or on a budget, this hotel offers substantially discounted rooms without a window.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2016

I stay in Beijing for one week; at hotel Ramada Parkside Beijing.
This is a 4 stars' hotel (maybe 5 star). Room is clean and confoftable.
The breakfast,which is inclued,is excellent on both Ameracan and Chinese.
Its price is about 100 USD and up, depends on room type.
There is fitness room, but no swiming pool.
If you want a Ameracan style hotel; this will be a good choice.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2015

This hotel is well situated, very near to the Olympic area. The welcome was very nice, the restaurant is fine and breakfast was great.
The room on the other hand was very cold. the heating system did not work and although I got a heater, this heater would only work when I was in the room (the electricity switches off as soon as you remove your hotel card from the slot. I ended up in bed to get warm. Which was not very comfortable as the bed was very hard.
The good point was that the bath I took was very relaxing (also a way to get warm) and the TV has both BBC and CNN.

Room Tip: Best locations for a room was on the back or the side. My room 8327 was OK.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here on 4th July for one night, near the Beijing International Expo Centre and Close to the Olympic Park.

Rooms are clean and big, not much choices for vegetarians in the hotel restaurant.

Very few staff's can speak English, but they were very helpful as much as possible. Don't expect bell desk support for check in and check out.

If on line booking is made, they ask you to pay a security refundable deposit if nothing else is consumed in the room mini bar or any of their services then the deposit is refunded.

Had a good stay.