See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 3, 2016

Staff on arrival had their heads stuck in a computer and were waving their heads as there was no reservation for me or my companion, despite the face that it was all pre-paid.

We paid quite a lot of money for our stay and when we were leaving there was a huge to do about a Y10.00 can of apple juice Y10.00=£1.00.
I hate to say bad things as this brand is very close to my heart but it has gone down so much since my first visit since 2009, Get a grip guys you can do it!!!!!

Room Tip: anything except (room with no window) paid the extra y20.00 for a window, this is a nice part of the capital
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tdx317
Reviewed February 25, 2016

I can't say any good or any bad about this hotel - reasonable room quality, restaurant is OK but around you can find plenty of better places to eat.
Meting rooms are not so good in the basement, no day light and quite dark interior.
Location nearby Olympic stadion, science museum and shopping mall.
Good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2016

I stayed here a couple of times, so it can't be bad. The rooms are nice, not fancy, but nice. I stayed in a standard room and in a suite, huge difference in quality and amenity. There is an adequate workout room and you can walk to the Olympic Stadium and to several subway trains. Some of the staff speak English, and overall they were friendly. My room was overbooked on my second stay and after arriving late at night to check in, I was 'walked' to another hotel that was terrible, I refused to stay and ended up having to find a different hotel that night. Irritating and avoidable. The manager assured me that he would reverse the room charge for the night I was walked, but I had to force Orbitz to intervene on my behalf to get my money back. Nice. I'd recommend to check in early in case you find yourself in the same situation.

Internet in the room was acceptable but not fast, breakfast was good. Good restaurants next door for dinner, and a large supermarket a block away with a pharmacy if you need it. I agree with other reviewers that the beds were hard, not up to 5 star standards. Aside from my experience with the overbooking and the dishonest manager, this hotel is probably a 3.5 star hotel. They could be a 4 with a little work. If you find a cheap rate this is a decent place.

Room Tip: If you are really cheap or on a budget, this hotel offers substantially discounted rooms without a window.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2016

I stay in Beijing for one week; at hotel Ramada Parkside Beijing.
This is a 4 stars' hotel (maybe 5 star). Room is clean and confoftable.
The breakfast,which is inclued,is excellent on both Ameracan and Chinese.
Its price is about 100 USD and up, depends on room type.
There is fitness room, but no swiming pool.
If you want a Ameracan style hotel; this will be a good choice.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2015

This hotel is well situated, very near to the Olympic area. The welcome was very nice, the restaurant is fine and breakfast was great.
The room on the other hand was very cold. the heating system did not work and although I got a heater, this heater would only work when I was in the room (the electricity switches off as soon as you remove your hotel card from the slot. I ended up in bed to get warm. Which was not very comfortable as the bed was very hard.
The good point was that the bath I took was very relaxing (also a way to get warm) and the TV has both BBC and CNN.

Room Tip: Best locations for a room was on the back or the side. My room 8327 was OK.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business