All reviews minute walk taxi driver subway station charming courtyard hutong style home away from home real beijing small alley bed was very comfortable dumplings courtyard hotel living room reception desk chinese wall china english
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Michigan House has a ton of character and ambiance in the bar area. The food is great. I had a coconut rice cod special that was delicious and they have a nice selection of craft beers on tap Give it try. My husband had the fish and chips. He said the batter was a little too heavy but tasty.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Lovely rooms, the bed is massive and comfy, the room was so clean and I always saw the cleaner mopping all the time, the place is spotless. The staff are so lovely, they really go out of their way to help make the stay enjoyable. I really enjoyed staying here, I felt at home and relaxed.

Location is good, 5 min walk from the metro, shops, mcdonnalds, massages etc

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Rested at this hotel with 30.12.2017 for 08.01.2018, great staff, speak good English, daily room clean, big and comfortable bed, quiet neighborhood, not far from the bus stop, shop, restaurant, metro far, I recommend.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Aleks-RUS
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

My stay at Michael’s House was fantastic! The hotel itself was beautiful and welcoming and the staff was kind and extremely helpful beyond their job duties! I would refer Michael’s House to anyone I know traveling to Beijing!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura A
Reviewed December 5, 2017

We stay in michaels house in november,
The room was clean and nice with good beds
The staff was super, speak good english, and hept if it was nessesery
Breakfast was good , metro was 10 min walk, and so we saw a lot of Beijing

Room tip: The rooms are on de groundfloor, en have airco, good beds
Date of stay: November 2017