New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$214
US$108
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$330
  • Restaurant
US$150
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Prime Hotel(Beijing)
US$142
US$119
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssingle bedroomexit bhutong areasubway stationother guestsstayed here for nightswalllamaheatingtoilet
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

After just 8 nights in the hostel, I have already got the feeling that it’s my new home. The staff members are extremely friendly and always ready to solve any of your problems. They are also up to have a nice conversation with you any part of the day just as well as the other guests are. Lucky Family Hostel is located within a nice hutong area which gives you the perfect opportunity to experience the locals’ everyday life.

In case some of the issues cannot be solved easily by the receptionists, the manager is definitely your man. He is always there for you and he is very much willing to give you much more than 100%.

While staying in Beijing, I have only used the bike borrowed from the Hostel and I have managed to visit even the outer side of Beijing easily(over the 4th ring road). The hostel is pretty much providing a central location and even though I haven't used any, good public transport options are also available just within 2 mins walk.

I have moved around pretty much a lot during my stay within the hostel, so I have experienced quite a variety of rooms from the single bedroom to the 4 bedroom ones. Tidiness would describe all the types of living areas in the hostel thanks to the kind and nice cleaning ladies of the place.

My conclusion would be that you get much more than what you pay for in this hostel. I really recommend giving this place a chance. I have never felt so welcome in any of the hostels/hotels that I have visited before. I am really thanking the staff members for creating such an unforgettable experience for me and I am sure that whenever I visit Beijing, I will always stay at Lucky Family Hostel, just so that I can feel like part of the family all over again! ;)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Standard small hostel room with private bath. Clean with good breakfast options and very close to subway. We booked a tour with them to the Wall that we were very happy with. A bus picked us up at the subway station full of other foreigners. The tour included a typical decent lunch.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

During my stay in Beijing they were really helpful. Always wrote information in English and helped us to know how to go to places. Our room were clean and the atmosphere of the place was great. Met good people there. And location is really good.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2016

It is a very nice hotel. The room is clean. The hotel serves affordable and delicious food. The staffs are approachable. The location of the hotel is 5 minute walk to the nearest subway station. We enjoyed our stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2016

The hostel was generally clean and the staff was courteous. However, the bathroom arrangement left a lot to be desired. The shower and toilet were accessible from the room, perhaps convenient but you could hear everything happening. Or you'd be waking up your roommates if you woke up and needed to get ready before them (the sink is inside the bunk room). Also, several areas in the hostel had a rather undesirable smell (the shower smelled of urine as did the walkway to our room). I enjoyed the location. Staying in the hutongs was peaceful and provided quick access to the subway. Overall, it was an acceptable hostel but I would probably stay elsewhere in Beijing knowing that for a just a few more RMB I'd be a little more comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends