Book now, pay at stay
US$162
US$149
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$330
US$255
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$166
US$128
  • Pool
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$214
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Prime Hotel(Beijing)
US$130
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2017

Difficult to find at first, it's some minutes walk from Line 10 Huixinxijie station Exit North. I like that hotel in Beijing. It's one of my favourite. The room are fastastic, the staff are kind and they give you VIP account for discounts for future stays.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2016

Location is great as it is just right beside the Global Trade Center and 3rd ring road (highly recommended for business travelers with a budget). Traffic can be quite a nuisance as the main road is always jammed. Try to request for a room not facing the traffic. Decent looking room, 3.5 out of 5 rating for cleanliness - value for money. 1 thing that really got on my nerves was the air-conditioning that never quite got to cooling mode. The min I could set was 24 degrees celsius (but felt more like 27 to be honest). Woke up in sweat multiple times.

I'll stay here again if it's for business, but definitely not for leisure.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the main road
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2016

When we arrived at the hotel I was slightly off put by the location at first. It's in the middle of a small side street off the main roads and there are a lot of small restaurants and businesses around, even some homes. But once we realized the hotel was not far from a main street and only a 5 minute walk to the Metro Station, everything was fine on that front. I think this hotel caters mostly to Chinese clientele as the front desk spoke very limited English, but it was enough to get by and have a pretty smooth check in process. The room itself was very spacious and quite hip. When you entered the room music started to play automatically and there were a lot of cool mood lighting settings next to the bed. The shower and bathroom walls were all glass, but you can pull down some shades to give you some privacy. But I thought it was a really hip, sexy feature. There was an easy to use media center to have the music from my iPhone play through the TV and the Wifi was pretty excellent by Chinese Standards. There was even a goldfish sharing our room. His name was Albert. The only issue we encountered was a faulty AC unit. We had no air conditioning through our 3 night stay. As English was limited, they tried to trouble shoot but nothing seemed to work. This was a total inconvenience as it was extremely hot in Beijing. On the second night, the hotel did provide us with 2 box fans that helped quite a bit, so I found that as pretty good customer service on their part. I would have rather been moved, but the fans were quite and cool and due to the language barriers, I didn't want keep pushing the issue. Check out was smooth and they ordered our taxi to the airport. For the price we paid for a very centralized location (only 2 metro stops away from the Forbidden City) I thought the hotel was fair. I'd stay there again if I new the AC in my room was in perfect working order.

Room Tip: There are non smoking rooms and the English Breakfast was pretty decent, very good coffee.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric G
Reviewed July 13, 2016

My two colleagues and I recently took nine technology and engineering students to Beijing to visit local businesses and high tech companies. We stayed here.
I loved it. Easy on the eyes, very quiet, and in a great neighborhood that has none of the over development or loss of character of real Beijing.
Easy walking distance to subway, and so many places to eat, especially if you like bao and duck, and even Korean food.
Prices are reasonable and the staff even let our students spend the evenings in the dining area, since it was not used at all after breakfast.
We saw lots of families and a lot of couples. There were also quite a few businessmen.
One annoying thing is that you could not smoke on some or most of the floors, but you could smoke in the elevator.
A couple of times, we would get into the elevator and someone next to us would light up a cigarette for the quick smoke down to the lobby or up to the rooms. Very annoying.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2016

Location is good, very famous Beijing restaurants close by, Silk Street around the corner, and quiet. Service in arrival is exceptional, tho it kind of wains from there on. It was hot days and having a east facing room does not help as the cleaners open the blinds so your room cooks all day. The air con was not working and on my second night i complained, they offered me a fan and said an engineer would attend my room. Never saw an engineer, just left my room door open. The plug in the bath also would not open to release the water. I also had a call from reception at 10:16pm asking me what i wanted for breakfast, which seemed a bit late to ask. Breakfast was also on the small side, everything was a small serve but enough. All in all i look forward to returning here as my business trip hotel, just don't lose your bearings as myself, and even my beijing colleagues with Baidu maps got lost finding it and returning, it is on a funny kind of hidden street. You would walk right past the turn off if you weren't paying attention!

Room Tip: Try for a west facing room, the sun on a hot day cook the room, cleaners opn the curtains...
Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business