Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Tour-Beijing-Day Tour tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tour-Beijing-Day Tour
from US$100.00
More Info
from US$160.00
More Info
1,308 results
All reviews mutianyu great wall guide jackie tiananmen square hour layover summer palace international travel service ming tombs long layover chinese lunch spoke very good english hour visa highly recommend this company airport pickup answered all our questions interesting facts great guide great pictures
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Small group tour (5) from jiankou to Mutianyu. Easy and efficient to deal with. Adelle very responsive to emails. Peter Hu our guide for the day was seriously wonderful. Patient, easy going, very knowledgeable. Lunch was included in a really delicious restaurant. Family style sharing dishes. Could not recommend this day enough.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and me would like to say a very big 谢谢 to you (Sissi, our Tour Advisor) for the very good service, help and friendliness you have shown on behalf of your company. This includes the very good service of all the tour guides (Lisa, Kevin & Angela) and the drivers (Xiao Chen and the other driver - sorry did not get his name). We would certainly recommend you and your company to any of our friends who are visiting China and need tour services.

While all took care of us, a special thanks to Lisa and Xiao Chen who were extra friendly and took care of us well.

Once again, we would like to thank-you personally for all your help and quick replies. You made our visit to Beijing a good, enjoyable and pleasant one.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We had an unusual tour of the Great Wall with our guide Peter Hu. Everything was better than in the movies.. Amazing guide, great knowledge, great organization from our Hotel and INCREDIBLE tour- we took the hiking one from 10 km ( Jiankiou to mutianyu ).. you feel like an adventurer.. hike on walls and go down the old roads of the Wall where small number of people is present. Afterwards you get a delicious lunch in a restaurant near by. I would recommand this tour and our guide Peter Hu to everyone who wants to get the best adventure on the Great w and learn tons of things about China and its History. Thanks again Tour Beijing. Sara and Goran

2  Thank Sara N
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic day with our guide Jack hiking the wall - just two of us with him. He was really friendly and knowledgeable. He picked us up from our Hotel and dropped us off at the Red Theatre for the King Fu Show in the evening. A fantastic lunch was provided and Jack was great at accommodating our needs. The wall was an amazing experience and I highly recommend Tour Beijing. Thanks Jack for a day we will never forget!

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Review of Lee the guide for the Beijing highlights Full Day Bus Tour (Saturday August 11th).
Lee our guide picked us up on time from out hotel. During the entire day he proved to be very knowledgeable and because of unexpected weather conditions, shred the difficulties and discussed possible solutions with the group while getting confirmation from the Head Office. We appreciated his honesty and his efforts to satisfy the members of the group under the circumstances. His pacing at all sites confirmed his experience as a guide and ability to cope with a large group.

1  Thank yvonnesa2014
Reviewed August 18, 2018

We highly recommend Dirk, our tour guide, for an amazing experience. We hit all the places above, and he was well informed and did an amazing job answering all of our questions. He was quick to get us in, and made sure we never had to wait for more than a few minutes. More importantly, he was fantastic with our son and was incredibly attentive and funny. We had fun sharing knowledge with him. I nearly got heat stroke and he was fast to help me get cold water, paying out of his pocket so I didn't have to screw around and find the money. He also loaned me some money for a cab so I didn't have to worry about getting change since he was worried they'd try to rip me off with fake money. The food they brought us to was great as well, especially the restaurant we went to after the great wall. Honestly it was some of the best food we ate in the 12 days we were in China, and we ate at some very excellent restaurants. (Da Dong is highly recommended as well)

Ultimately, I think most tours are probably the same to a large degree, and it's the tour guides that make your trip memorable; we'll definitely remember him fondly. For that reason, I'd happily recommend Tour Bejing.

1  Thank MJW77539