“Happy with what was on offer”

Blue Frog (Sanlitun Tai Koo Li)
Ranked #113 of 12,998 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Bar
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

The place was super busy for happy hour but then quickly thinned out. The food was good and the drinks were also very acceptable. There was a good range of both food and drinks and what was served to us was all good. Service was friendly and efficient once the happy hour crowd had thinned. Enjoyed our visit and would go back.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

During my gap year in Beijing, this restaurant might be the Restaurant I visited the most. I went here every time I was in sanlitun, had cravings for burgers or just after shopping. It’s a chill place to go with friends, have good western food and a nice view to the bar street. It’s almost always busy at night and afterwards you can go out Bcs all the best clubs are in the area of blue frog in sanlitun! The mini burgers are my favorite bcs they are cute and delicious!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

The previous review is correct. I have been here twice with a friend who likes coming here very much, but her burger is always half cooked with a heated up frozen bun. On my first visit I was served terriaki chicken in a bowl with a spoon and the meat was off, like it had been sitting in the fridge for 5 days. Gordon Ramsey would have a field day here!

Reviewed March 1, 2018

where do I start, I was served a burger that was pink in the middle, not even a little pink I am talking chunks of uncooked beef in the center and still cold. When asking the server about it...... dazed and confused look. Do yourself a favor...... go somewhere else.

1  Thank AlexanderP3535
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Shine Hills is in the suburb of Shunyi, not far from the China Exhibition Center subway stop on Line 15. A cinema, BHG grocery store, GAP, and several international eateries are draws at this outdoor shopping center which caters to wealthy locals and the numerous expats in the area.

Blue Frog is a recent addition, and drinks are their specialty.

Yes, they serve food, but nightly Happy Hour seems to be the draw. This might explain why we ordered four burgers cooked well done and received four burgers ranging from rare to extremely well done and super dry. Their great menu was executed poorly in the kitchen, but the other patrons didn't seem to be put off. Maybe because it was Happy Hour?

This branch has unpublished weekday promotions--just ask the waitstaff.