- breakfast in the morning.
- some of the front desk staff
- location - handy to a lot of things
- macs in the lobby for you to use
- rooms were average. The ceiling on our shower leaked water like a sieve. They're not 4 star rooms.
- any meal other than breakfast at the restaurant was terrible.
- Staff at the money change desk tried to short change us. More than once!
- Pissed Chinese men falling down the stairs in the lobby are funny the first few times, gets a bit tiring having to avoid getting plowed into after a while. They have massive events here and the men get absolutely off their chops and are carried out.
- Air France staff members descend on the hotel by the busload.
- Non smoking rooms mean nothing to the Chinese. Our room stank of cigarette smoke.More
- Free Wifi