All reviews carrefour supermarket international exhibition center business trip coffee machine metro station pleasant stay chinese food breakfast buffet forbidden city taxi airport china english atm mcdonalds convention gym
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Booked by my business partner.Room looks quite basic and dated, it seems this's used to be a 4 star hotel, no a acting one. However, it is quite equal to its price(comparing with others at the same level). The breakfast is not bad.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nino R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay in our hotel.

We are truly sorry that we failed your expectation! The re-condition of rooms is being carried out step by step. Hopefully you may notice the difference during your next stay!

We apologize again for the dis-satisfactory room facilities and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

I booked because of brand but it was worst experience, long time for check in, room AC was not working they changed my room after multiple request at 2am. Swimming pool non operational,
Robin Manager non corporative, has paid for breakfast but then to they charged me.
Surely not the place to stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nino R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your stay!
Please kindly be informed that the pool was closed in order to conduct maintains work so that we can continue to provide a safe and clean swimming pool to all of our guests.

I would highly appreciate if you could provide us with more information about your reservation?
As the reservation request we got from Expedia was for a standard room without breakfast. We would like to do further investigation with your help.

We apologize again for all the inconvenience and hope to have the honor to welcome you back!

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I should’ve read the reviews before booking this hotel. Like others have said, the rooms are very dated. The bathroom needs to be rehabbed. The room itself was very basic. The hallways smell like smoke, even though the hotel is supposed to be smoke-free.

If you are looking for a basic, budget hotel I’m sure it would be fine but if you’re a savvy business traveler, look elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nino R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are truly sorry that we failed to meet your expectation this time! The re-condition of rooms is being carried out step by step, and we will try our best to provide satisfactory accommodation to all of our guests!

Hope we have the honor to serve you again!

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel reminds me of the 'good old days' when the style was not sterile black and white like so many modern designs. This includes the reception, the corridors, the aristocratic design of the rooms and the worn-in furniture. I don't mind the feel of a hotel that wasn't constructed yesterday. In fact I really enjoy it. Brendan at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Perfect English speaking I had no trouble communication, and when I checked out 3 days later at 3am with only one staff member attending the desk I had no problems either. The lady spoke English well enough to help me with a taxi, communication with the driver on behalf.
I loved the warmer colours of my room on the 12th floor, I enjoyed the old fashioned, deep bath tub with great water pressure (it didn't take ages to fill this generous tub). Everything was functional and clean. Sure, one would design a few things differently these days with a more centralised way to use light switches for examke but on the other hand this may have reduced the charm of this place. The position being so close to the International Expo was fantastic (I attended an expo there).

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nino R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

It is our great honor to receive such a positive review from you! We will keep making progress and trying our best to provide great services to all of our guests!

Look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

My first nigth in china. 35minutes far from the airport. Close to some restaurant in walking distance.
I had a big room with voll equipet infrastructure. Helpfull supporting reception all around good experience great breakfest assortment. I was very satisfied

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nino R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Guest,

It is our great honor to offer satisfactory experience to you, and we will keep trying to do better and better!

Look forward to your next stay!