1) Location: far from city center and main attractions. Quite nice neighborhood, but Beijing is not a very walkable city at all. The closest metro station is like 10 blocks away, but official taxis are not expensive at all.
2) Rooms: In the big size, very roomy and well appointed, but cleanliness doesn't reach perfection. Very confy beds, good pillows, and excellent bathroom.
3) Services: there is a very good fitness center with a nice pool (that I actually didn't try it), they charge for internet at the business center, breakfast is plentiful with a lot of options form oriental and western cuisines.
4) Staff: very attentive and cordial. My personal remarks to Mr. Storm, whose concierge service is by far excellent (he gave me a lot of usefull directions in the city, got me a chinese movile line, and personal cards with the basics phrases to walk around the city).
5) Price-quality: Perfect, excellent relation price-quality considering all the services that the hotel offers.More