Lowest prices for your stay
US$169
Hotels.comUS$169
Trip.comUS$169
PricelineUS$170
1,918 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2021

After staying at the other Ritz Carlton Beijing, I thought I would try the other property located at Financial Street.

Overall the stay was underwhelming, yet it wasn't terrible.

The lounge food and service was not comparable to the other RC and the property didn't have the Ritz Carlton vibe.

The area surrounding the hotel is very commercial and there is not much to do in the immediate vicinity

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank carlton_jj
Reviewed March 14, 2021

From the moment we entered, everything was perfect. Check-in was smooth and efficient, Victor, the director of rooms, escorted us to our suite and gave us an overview of the property and surrounding area. Suite had great views, service was top-notch, and we loved that the breakfast had a few local a la carte choice. The shopping mall connected to the property has a few great places to eat and there is also a bar within walking distance. Overall, great place if you're looking for a staycation or visiting Beijing.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank X3254SEryanm
Karan J, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2021

Dear Ryan m,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. I am pleased to hear you had enjoyed your time in our hotel. I appreciate your recognition for Victor and the team.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2021

I'm writing to appreciate the high standards of luxury service for my family stay at The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street. Especially thanks to GM Mr. Karan Jain who arranged everything that I asked for celebrating my mother's birthday, and even wrote a warm handwritten letter to welcome us. Besides, I want to particularly thanks Ripple Pan, she prepared all the details in advance perfectly for us, the elaborate preparations of the whole teams, such as instant photo, birthday decoration, beautiful designed handwritten card, made us feel surprised and comfortable. I also would like to thanks Sunny (Front office manager), Li Na (staff of Qi) who provided attentive and professional service during our stay.

My family had a warm memory and beautiful time at the hotel, thanks again to all of you and please convey my sincere appreciation.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank DigiToz
Karan J, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2021

Dear DigiToz,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. I am pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay and we were able to make it special. I appreciate your recognition for the team.

We look forward to seeing you very soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2021 via mobile

That’s the first time staying in Beijing with my mummy, to corresponding local CNY policy. The operation team of Ritz Financial St prepared a lot of surprises for us, which made us feel the warmth of home on New Year's Eve in Beijing.

Maybe the best choice to enjoy the Chinese New Year in the city center. According to the loc policy of gov, most people in China staying in their working city for the New Year this holiday, instead of their hometown. Thank the hotel staff for providing guests with extraordinary service.

We had dinner at the hotel's Chinese restaurant, Qi. Since my mother is a vegetarian, the staff ordered the food provided us with a customized menu, which left us a EXCELLENT impression. Qi dishes are also very exquisite, it is a very delicious Cantonese restaurant.

The Ritz-Carlton BJ Financial St is the second Ritz-Carlton in China. Thanks so much for the GREAT guest service teams. Special thanks to Sunny for the room layout and communication during our stay to understand our needs; special thanks to Ripple and Steven at the front desk; thanks to Weixing Gao, Sam, April and Daisy for their help and concern during our stay.

Looking forward to the next trip.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank oooooliver

Dear Oliver Stone,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that we were able to create some personal experiences for your family. I appreciate your recognition for the team.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2020 via mobile

Visit with company here for two nights, everything isperfect. Where we went, everybody greeted US witha smile and remember our name.They can
anticipated our neNs before we asking. It's So
touched and mem6Pable. Will come back again forsure.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
2  Thank 36,589
Karan J, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2020

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We hope you and your family are safe and doing well.

I am pleased to hear you had enjoyed your time in our hotel and appreciate your recognition for the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.