Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
Trip.comUS$130
TravelocityUS$130
TripadvisorUS$130
ZenHotels.com
1,193 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is close to main sightseeing places and you can tour Beijing by foot.
Rooms are spacious and clean.
However, housekeeping should ensure all is in the room, which belongs there. E.g. my room service menu was missing.
Bathrobe could be bigger.
Rooms could be updated with charging possibilities and some modern touches.

Some of the hotel staff try their best to help and make your stay memorable positive. But others do exactly the opposite way.

JW kitchen is an average restaurant.
But far away to be a 5-star hotel kitchen.
Lack of service and quality.

I love the art the hotel has all over the place. It gives such a nice feeling.
Will I stay again in this hotel, No.
Room 1226

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Flyhead
Reviewed May 9, 2021

My requested upgrade was available and granted upon arrival. Reception also helped getting all the necessary health codes / apps scanned which we then showed at many sights to get in. Casalingo is a great Italian restaurant in the hotel that we can recommend. Pasta and pizza were great. Xuanwu Men subway is 5 min walk and on the loop line stopping conveniently at many attractions. Hotel room was spacious, clean, with plenty of water supplied. Pool was large and gym well equipped. Club Lounge has good happy hour bites, breakfast only at the main restaurant. Concierge very helpful when booking restaurants for us in Beijing. We truly enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank Ailton007
Reviewed November 15, 2020

As a local Beijinger, I stay in this property for a total of 11 days recently.

Good service during all the time, all the staff I met were helpful. (Totally Unlike JW Marriott, Bao'an, Shenzhen, which was horrible)

The catering service was way beyond my expectations: the Casalingo at the ground floor offers a AYCE diner menu with a very affordable price, decent presentation and freshly quality.

I had all my breakfast and several happy hours at the JW Kitchen, food quality is good.

And I want to pay special gratitude to Mr.Abner Wen and Andy at the JW Kitchen, their service are what you can only get at hoteliers who got supreme standard.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Excursion21625890202
Reviewed October 22, 2020

During my recent stay at this property, I have receveid excellent and beyond the norm services . During my early check in, Stella Lu at the front desk greeted me with a big smile and welcome me to the hotel. She was also very friendly and professional, and since it was my frist time to this property, she explain to me in detail on GYM, loundge location, restaurant location and also local attractions. She also help me to have my local business partner to meet me in the hotel for an important meeting. And on the second day, Ms. Ava at the front desk also assit me with some arrangements that I needed for my business meetings. She was very helpful and professional as well. I also need to mention Abner at JW Kitchen, he was very helpful and thoughtful when I need help to arragne my local guest to the loundge for a meeting. He was so thoughful to make a reservation for me - since I forgot- to make sure my guest didn't have to wait during the peak time. He also arrange for a special small gifts for my guest as a good well as my guest's drink choice wasn't available. For that, I would like to thank their professionalism and hosptiality. At all, the staying with JW Beijing Central Hotel was a great experenice. The hotel might not be "new" hotel, but the service is just like its building- Professional and Elegent! I will stay in this hotel many times in future business trips to the capital city Beijing. Thank you Stella, Abner and Ava- you have made my three days stay there a wonderful time. I have received a professional service and shall appreciated and greateful for their service. Thank You!

Room tip: Suites with Kitchen is a good room.
Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Will4012
Reviewed September 11, 2020

All is good and the staff is very helpful. The room is old and there is barely to enjoy the view. The lounge is great and quite big to enjoy the short relax.

Not too much surprise but just a nice stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank oftheplanet
Cindy Kim, Guest Services / Front Office at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2020

Dear oftheplanet ,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the JW Marriott Hotel Beijing Central.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Cindy Kim