US$189
Official Website
  • Pool
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$156
US$121
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$189
  • Breakfast included
US$352
US$265
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

All reviewslifestyle managerming dynastyart zoneluxury hotelchinese arthotels around the worldstunning hotelwalk in closetpillow menuguest relationsbreakfast buffetchinese teamodern designin room diningcab ridethe entire hotelthe executive lounge
Reviewed June 25, 2018

A lovely assistant took us to the our room, it was grandiose. The view is magnificent. we really felt like at home. We had a beautiful buffet dinner which had so much freshly cooked dishes and desserts . we did have a great buffet breakfast too , was disappointed we did not have a chance to have hotel's famous branch which supposed to be the best in Beijing .
The staff let us have a late check out which was so appreciated for us to rest before along journey home. Thank you for the lovely 5 nights and definitely recommended to all friends and family back home.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yves b
NUOBJ, General Manager at NUO Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear yves b,

Thank you for choosing NUO Hotel Beijing and for the recommendation!

We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the view from the room and the the buffet at our award-winning N'Joy All-Day Dining.
Our team takes pride in delivering a unique personal guest experience and it is very rewarding when our efforts has been recognised and kindly appreciated.

It was our pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I love this hotel. Everything about it is amazing - location, rooms, food, service. I would highly recommend the Sunday brunch (probably the best I have ever tried). I would also recommend the roof-top terrace bar - the drinks are very good and the service perfect. Stay there for a few nights, or just go to have a drink or a bite to eat!!! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tbuyuklieva
NUOBJ, General Manager at NUO Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Dear tbuyuklieva,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with the TripAdvisor community.
I’m glad you loved the hotel and enjoyed our hospitality and facilities especially the award-winning Sunday Brunch and our terrace bar O'Bar.

Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the NUO Hotel for a quick two night business trip, and it was more than I could have asked for. The employees were all incredibly welcoming from the moment I stepped out of the car from the airport. The room itself is gorgeous and spacious with a beautiful bathtub, and includes a great walk-in closet. Although a bit pricey, the room service was delicious with an expansive menu! The pool/spa/gym are also STUNNING, and include a great sauna and steam room. In the morning, the staff helped to recommend a great nail salon close to my meeting, and then gladly printed ten copies of a document for me. Frank, who is the Assistant Director of Guest Relations, even stopped me on my way out of the door to alert me about an undone button on the back of my shirt! It was a small gesture, but the staff’s attention to small details made me feel incredibly taken care of. The staff was also gracious about allowing a (very) late checkout, and even called my room when I was running late to the airport to ask if I needed any assistance so that I wouldn’t miss my flight. Overall, my stay felt stress free, and I felt like I was at home at this hotel. Thank you for a great two nights and I can’t wait to be back at the NUO!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank marieabroad

Dear marieabroad,

Thank you for giving us such a lovely review.

It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed a great two nights with us on the business trip.
Our team takes pride in delivering a unique personal guest experience and is always delighted to know when they have left such a positive impression. Your encouraging words have been shared with the team and Frank, in particular, was delighted.

We all look forward to welcoming you back for another stay!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

This incredible place has spoken for itself in every way! I shall not mention the elegant decoration, the spacious room, the best Sunday brunch I’ve ever had as everyone did already, I also would like to express my thanks to the staff from the moment I stepped into the hotel to left, they are professional, heartwarming, always helpful, thumbs up to all of them! I also highly recommended the executive lounge that provided the perfect breakfast and the most beautiful view. A special thanks to Ms Miki, the manager of the lounge, who is always showing her caring, kindness, professioness, who made our trip most unforgettable. We will definitely come back again.

Room Tip: Club studio room is your right choice
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gabstan41

Dear gabstan41,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience about your stay.
We are thrilled to read that you were impressed with the hotel design, our personal service and the award-winning Sunday brunch.
Your encouraging words have been shared with the team especially to Miki.
Thank you for recommending the executive lounge and we look forward to having you with us again next time.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We are a family of three, traveling around China on holiday. The Nuo was our first stop. We’ve been spoilt! The hotel is very new, but the hospitality is not practised or forced. We felt very welcome, all minor queries were dealt with quickly and expertly, and the room size, furnishings & cleanliness exceeded expectations. This just leaves the food...which was also fantastic. It’s probably the best buffet breakfast I’ve encountered. The location of the hotel is north east of the cbd, so a taxi to all the ‘attractions’ is necessary (if this is why you’re visiting Beijing) however the main spots are so spread out that taxis are inevitable anyway.I need to make a special mention of Frank Fang. He is the Asst Guest Relations Director. He is a charming, funny and warm man. He really made our little boy feel welcome. Not to mention us. Thank you, Frank, for everything.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Juliebsmc

Dear Juliebsmc,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave this wonderful review.
We pride ourselves on our unique personalised service, so it is always great to see that you felt our service was not practised or forced.
I will be sure to pass on your brilliant feedback to all the team and especially Frank.
It was a pleasure having you here with us and we look forward to your return.