JW Marriott Hotel Beijing
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$227
US$120
US$94
Agoda.com
1,902 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeasia bistrocentral mallcru steakhouselobby restaurantbusiness triprecent staylounge staffbreakfast buffetthe ritzhigh end shoppingplatinum membergreat facilitiesbusiness districtmain restaurantspecial thankssubway stop
995 - 1,000 of 1,902 reviews
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Traveled to Beijing on business from April 4-April 15, 2012 and stayed at the JW Marriott all 8 nights. This hotel is wonderful in everyway.

The room was better than any room that I have stayed in all of my past travels. The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was to die for.

There are several restraunts to choose from at the hotel and numerous (To many to count) places to eat in the surrounding area. Near the hotel is the one of the most high end malls I have ever seen (Armani, Versace, Chanel etc).

The service is 5 stars. Just one phone call and anything you want is at your within minutes.
I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Beijing.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank dferrell
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Close to the airport, A+ customer service, Nice gym, excellent meeting areas on the basement floor, great rooms! The JW Marriott was the perfect place for a 3 day business meeting. I would definitely recommend and come back.

The main downside was the restaurants. I was not impressed at all with the steakhouse in the hotel, and the prices were ridiculous to boot. The morning breakfast and lunch buffet spread was excellent, however. So if you're having a business meeting here, eat breakfast and lunch in the restaurant on the ground floor, and then head out on the town for dinner.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2012

It is a pleasure to stay at the Marriott. It's hard to believe there is a such great hotel in Beijing.Room and location were nice enough, but the service was why i enjoyed my stay here rather than mine house.

1  Thank nokwin G
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Was surprised when I got off my flight from Shanghai to Beijing (T3) to see a Marriott staff carrying a card with my name on it.

Ok, granted I did book a hotel transfer from the airport to the hotel but in all my experiences with other hotels, the JW Marriott in Beijing was the first where I had this service. After greeting me at the air-bridge, I was escorted to collected my luggage. After collecting my luggage, I was taken to the VIP area and was on my way to the hotel in all of 20 minutes. Impressed.

When I was in the car, the mobile phone that was in the car rang and it was one of their guest relations associate calling to confirm my room preference. A very nice touch indeed.

The hotel was really nice. Very conveniently located. Very near the office and more importantly, within walking distance to Shin Kong Place (http://www.shinkong-place.com/web-en/aboutus/aboutSKP.html), a real foodie paradise with tons of food options to choose from.

The room was standard Marriott. Not that I am complaining. Standard Marriott is really a compliment from my perspective.

Overall, a really nice hotel and it is good to know that I will be back there again next week. ;-)

2  Thank Colin L
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights this month. Room and amenities were outstanding. Bathrooms large (as expected) and well appointed. Breakfast in the morning was also first rate!! My only complaint was with the service. My luggage was lost on the way to Beijing. I left explicit instructions with front desk AND bell services to deliver bag to my room as soon as the airline delivered it to the hotel. After returning to my room from a long day of touring, no bag. Angry, I called the airline. They told me the bag was delivered to the hotel earlier in the day. When I went down to bell services, there was my bag, resting against the wall in the lobby!!! This is why I couldn't give the hotel 5 stars...

Room Tip: If you are a non-smoker, have them book you a NON-SMOKING room on a NON-SMOKING floor...
1  Thank thecajungent