All reviews sky bar resident manager the executive lounge degree view of the city recently stayed at this hotel top choice the river warm service three nights business trip excellent hotel swimming pool nicole facilities floor escort skyline
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Because of some unforgettable experience at the sky bar, the initial experience was very poor, However in the Executive Lounge, I felt the warm service form Nicole and Eva. The room has a nice view, food is also very good. I may come back to this hotel next time. There is no excellent experience, but overall it's ok.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
重庆万豪酒店, 公关经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Gavin, Thank you very much for sharing your review with us and fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.First of all,I am so sorry for your initial experience .If it is convenient for you ,please contact us where should be improved .Also I am pleased to learn that you had a highly appreciate your compliments on hotel views and our colleagues. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Chongqing Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel and will definitely come back. The staff were outstanding. Cecilia gave us an amazing room, accommodated our sleeping needs and made our trip memorable! My family was very happy.
Charles the manger was also very nice and helped us make some local calls in Chinese to help with a cruise we arranged with another company. I love this Marriott and wish I could have stayed longer. Oh and the roof top Sky bar on the 50th floor must been seen!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
重庆万豪酒店, 公关经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Chris, Thank you very much for sharing such a great review with us and fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and highly appreciate your compliments on our property and our colleagues. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Chongqing Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Although I’m staying at a different Marriott hotel, I came to this one after reading a review mentioning the Sky Bar. Located on the 50th floor, with access to building roof top, this is definitely one of the best spot to have drinks, snack at admire the skyline of Chongqing. Definitely worth taking the time to visit.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
重庆万豪酒店, 公关经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

The sky bar is a fabulous place to enjoying night view of chongqing ~Thanks a lot for your nice comment,hoping to see you again .We are glad to meet you here~

Reviewed April 21, 2018

My parents and I recently stayed at the hotel for one night whilst visiting Chongqing and I can not praise this hotel enough. The interior was beautifully clean. The staff were all very attentive. I would like to express my appreciation to Demi and her manager who made their best to make us feel welcomed during checkin. Many thanks to Eva and Sarah at the executive lounge. They were all very helpful and friendly. The manager was very visible throughout our stay. The room was very beautiful, well decorated and spacious. The food was amazing. Location was really peaceful with a stunning night view overlooking the city at the top!

Would definitely recommend a visit and we will be staying again on our next visit! Thank you to all the staff that made our holiday so easy and enjoyable!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
重庆万豪酒店, 经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Dear Stephenkua, Thank you very much for sharing such a great review with us and fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and highly appreciate your compliments on our property and our colleagues. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Chongqing Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I stayed three nights last week. I arrived feeling poorly and somehow the staff knew this and I had this ginger soup delivered to the room that made me feel better. Very nice touch. Specifically want to thank the Resident Manager Charles Zhuang and Nicole Peng in the executive lounge. Their extra effort made a miserable week much better.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MARRIOTT C, 经理 at Chongqing Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Ajn3733, Thank you for your excellent review on your recent stay with us and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our services. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to be able to welcome you again soon to Chongqing Marriott Hotel again.