“Best yet”

NOBU (InterContinental Hong Kong)
Reserve with OpenTable
NOBU (InterContinental Hong Kong) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 11,919 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$100 - US$350
Cuisines: Japanese, International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: NOBU, the world's most acclaimed Japanese restaurant, is renowned for its innovative new-style Japanese cuisine by world famous chef Nobu Matsuhisa. NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong, showcases Nobu’s signature dishes, as well as new creations using local ingredients. With panoramic views overlooking Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island, NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong features a stunning yet intimate dining room inclusive of a sushi bar. Both the bar lounge and exclusive private dining room have magnificent views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. The design of NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong is inspired by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa's innovative cooking and the imagery of the Japanese countryside where he grew up. Traditional and modern Japanese elements, combined with the influence of water inspired by the adjacent Victoria Harbour, culminate in this intimate, yet dynamic dining experience. Open daily for lunch and dinner; serves Afternoon Tea every Saturday & Sunday from 2:30-5pm.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I love NOBU, the food is second to none. This is my first time at NOBU Hong Kong and it was my favourite. The service and the food were exceptional and they were very helpful in organizing a surprise for my husband's birthday. We had a lovely view overlooking the harbor. Can't wait to come back.

InterContiHKFB, Manager at NOBU (InterContinental Hong Kong), responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Acandygirl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a generous review following your recent visit with us at NOBU. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the occasion and that you were impressed with the food as well as the attentive service you encountered from my colleagues. Your lovely comments are much appreciated and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We had the Chef's Signature Tasting Dinner and our child had some Kushiyaki/skewers and hot Inaniwa Udon. Our order taker helpfully suggested that we can order half a serve of the Inaniwa Udon and seeing that our child is quite active, he further informed us that our tasting dinner might take 1 1/2 hours. Thanks for that.

There is a lot of hype around Nobu restaurants so we always expect some mind blowing experience. The food is of very good quality and we really liked some of the creative items. The wonderful view of the Harbour at night really helped (but the laser show was a let down through no fault of the restaurant).

We enjoyed our dinner at Nobu Hong Kong and we think that it is fairly priced for high quality Japanese food.

Dear Happybeachtime,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your visit to NOBU. I was so pleased to learn that you had a great dining experience, and that my colleagues serving you left such a positive impression. I will take great pleasure in sharing your comments with the team both front of house and in the kitchen, who I know will be delighted to receive such complimentary feedback. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Hong Kong! With best wishes

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The service... Imagine it’s been more than a month since I visit this place, after that I’ve been in more than 5 countries and I still remember the over arrogant and self-confident service. The team clearly believes being special... But Nobu in Budapest for instance is maybe a bit less delicious therefore more warm welcoming and attentive. By the way: in order to not to be so ”picky” I have been in both twice‍♀️

Dear Лана V,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent visit to NOBU, indeed your feedback is very important to us to upkeep the standards while areas that needs to get better will be improved upon. Your alert on matters requiring more of our attention is therefore very much appreciated, for sure these are learning points for our team and I am confident they will step up to par. Please let me know directly at hongkong@ihg.com if you have further comment and feedback. We hope to welcome you back next time.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

One of the best settings in Hong Kong. Overlooking the harbor and beautiful skyline with lit up buildings in the night. A must to visit. Nobu provides Japanese food in fusion form in addition to the traditional. Imagine having small sliced green chilies in your sashimi? Very interesting combinations of dishes. Worth experience. Pricey though.

InterContiHKFB, Manager at NOBU (InterContinental Hong Kong), responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Eraj W,

We are most appreciative of this lovely review and the kind support, thank you! Nice to hear that you enjoyed our dishes which were well prepared by our culinary team. Such praise serves as a great motivation to all of our colleagues here. I will take great pleasure in sharing your comments with the kitchen team, who I know will be delighted to receive such complimentary feedback. We hope to have many more opportunities to be of service again in future.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

As a Hong Kong girl I’m used to great food in this city. But Nobu remains in a class of its own. From the views of Hong Kong’s magnificent skyline to the attentive service, this restaurant’s a treat. And that’s not even mentioning the food yet.

But oh that food! Where to start? The unusual Sashimi Tacos with lobster, shrimp, crab? The Yellowtail with Jalapeño in its delicate sauce and unexpected kick? The exceptional Sashimi Salad with the famous zingy Matsuhisa dressing? Or perhaps the flavourful miso-marinated Black Cod?

The answer is all of the above. We’ve been there for lunches and dinners, for anniversaries and birthdays. And also just because we’ve craved it! Nobu’s has never disappointed. Can’t wait to be there again.

Dear Sooni G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a generous review following your recent visit with us at NOBU. I am delighted to read that you found our food and service fabulous. Your lovely comments are much appreciated and we hope to have many more opportunities to be of service again in future.