US$156
US$139
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$234
US$166
Cordis Official
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$279
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$138
US$107
US$141
US$133
  • Restaurant
Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$107
US$70
Regalhotel.com
US$211
US$204
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$56
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$71
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
iclub Fortress Hill Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
4,264 results
All reviewselements mallkowloon stationbliss spawoo barairport expressbliss productscool corner roomsing yinsammy yickfabulous roomrooftop poolspg platinumconcierge teamshopping mallyour luggagefavorite hotelthe ritz carlton
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I stay at many hotels throughout the year but in HK I do enjoy the W as it is a bit unique. The rooms are modern and the upper floors have incredible views of the waterway, the bathrooms and ammenities are of top quality as is the bed and large television screens. The food is pricey so I generally avoid it, so depending on what part of HK you are doing business or exploring the W is well worth a stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
ValerieChan, General Manager at W Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2012

Hello bmsaigon,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience; I am delighted to learn that you had another wonderful stay with us at the W Hong Kong and most aspects met your expectations.

Please accept my sincere gratitude for your valuable time taken to share your experience with us, and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our World of W in the very near future!

With warm wishes,

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Went to the W Hotel twice in the last year: great place to stay:

- Not central but right above Kowloon Station
- Suites are brilliant and normal rooms are great also
- Views over the harbour are beautiful, however building in front (with the Ritz Carlton in it) cover a fair bit of it
- Service is good
- Pool is great (outdoors on top of the building)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Hello Jochen K,
Sincere thanks for taking the time to share your recent W Hong Kong experience, and I am pleased to learn you had a fantastic stay with us; in addition, most aspects met your expectations during your visit.

It’s wonderful to know you had enjoyed the hotel facilities, including our Wet – outdoor swimming pool on 76/F when you were here.

Jochen K, it will definitely be our pleasure to welcome you back to our World of W for a longer stay whenever you are in the city!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Came from the airport on the airport express which stops in the basement of the Elements Mall where the hotel is situated & it was an easy two minute walk through the mall to the hotel entrance.

Checked in at the dedicated Starwood Platinum desk and was double upgraded to a Marvellous Suite - and it was indeed marvellous! A corner room with stunning views over Hong Kong harbour, and beautifully appointed. We particularly enjoyed sitting in the large bath watching the boats in the harbour, although my wife preferred the bathroom TV! Nice big tubes of the bliss toileteries were an added bonus.

We ate in one of the many restaurants in the Elements Mall, but had a drink in the great bar in the W after dinner.

We took the free hotel shuttle to Nathan Road and a taxi back was only a few dollars.

Only a one night stay - we would like to have stayed longer. The rooftop pool was spectacular, next time we hope to have time to use it.

In summary - I would stay here again. A great hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robh9999

Hello Robh9999,
Sincere thanks for taking the time to share your recent W Hong Kong experience, and I am pleased to learn you had a marvelous stay with us; in addition, most aspects met your expectations during your visit.

Robh9999, it will definitely be our pleasure to welcome you back to our World of W for a longer stay whenever you are in the city!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

The W hotel is very well situated as it is deserved by the Airport Express, the HKG underground or only few HKG$ by cab from Central. The room are cosy with wonderful view of the harbour. The gym is situated at the top of the building with the outdoor pool on the roof. THe bar can be crowded at the beginning of the night but always has a good atmosphere. Can only recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Hello Philmlondon70,
Sincere thanks for taking the time to share your recent W Hong Kong experience, and I am pleased to learn you had a fabulous stay with us; in addition, most aspects met your expectations during your visit.

It’s wonderful to know you had enjoyed the hotel facilities, including our Sweat – Gym on the 73/F and Wet – outdoor swimming pool on 76/F.

Philmlondon70, it will definitely be our pleasure to welcome you back to our World of W whenever you are in the city!

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Great hotel. Very modern tad funky like most Ws. Only let down was service in bar. One of the ladies there was very very slow and rude. I ordered a beer and it took 33 mins to arrive even tho bar was pretty empty!!! I could see it on bar but she was too busy doing nothing. So watch out for lady with long wavy hair !!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank rrlondon500

Hello rrlondon500,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience; I am delighted to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us at the W Hong Kong and most aspects met your expectations.

In contrast, I regret that the team in the Living Room did not create a WOW experience while; kindly rest assured that was not the service we are striving for at W Hong Kong. Your comments have been shared with our Director of Beverage & Food and Training Manager who both conduct a series of coaching sessions to enhance guests’ experience.

rrlondon500, I appreciate very much the valuable time you have taken to share your experience with us; only constructive comments, such as yours will allow us to improve our service and be aware of those areas that need immediate improvements. In addition, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if I can be of your further assistance. I and my team sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our World of W in the very near future!

With warm wishes,