US$128
US$106
  • Restaurant
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$173
US$161
US$79
US$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$201
US$189
  • Pool
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$150
US$133
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$140
Priceline
US$472
US$401
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 7, 2017

The guy renting out our room was aggressive and rude with me. He was not available when I arrived and I had to wait in a hallway for over 2 hours for him. When I arrived, he wouldn't let me check-in as the room was under a different name, but said if I was happy to put down a deposit, he would let me check in. In the hallway, where I had spent my 2 hours, there was writing all over the walls that said stuff like "Give me back my money white man" and "I ring and ring and no one answers the door", so I figured it would be wise to keep my pennies to myself. After another hour, we were taken to an entirely different room, in an entirely different section of the Mansion. From there, yet again we were asked for ID which was scanned and copied (WHY???) and evevntually taken to our room after we confirmed we weren't going to pay more for the room- they did try to scam us out of another 50 USD for the room but we stuck to our guns and eventually they let us be.

The room was small, cramped, hot and the air conditioning didn't work. The bathroom was typically HK- tiny.
Overall, it was completely awful. Don't go here. Stay as far away from this place as possible.

2  Thank Heather K
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

This place is an absolute shocker. 1 lift to serve what is essentially 20+ guesthouses. Constantly offered watches, handbags and drugs. Other people's luggage left under our smaller-than-single beds in our tiny horrible room (booked a double) don't be fooled by the pictures! Pay a little extra and go elsewhere.

2  Thank James_Ross_90
Reviewed May 11, 2016

Good central location. Close to MTR but rooms very small. Fire hazard. All the fire doors were propped open permanently. Lift terrible always took too long. Bathroom very small with shower over the toilet.The surrounding on the ground floor is scary.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2016

It is in a central area, very close to the MTR subway system and various buses with many shops, eating places and money changing being nearby. You get everything but room, space being at such a premium in Hong Kong / Kowloon. A good bed, small fridge, free wifi, TV, shower and toilet (soap and toilet rolls), free cold and hot water to drink and for noodles, daily room service. Bus A21 back to the airport stops across the road and five minutes walk uphill. But it is a tiny room so for sleeping in only. Supposedly 7th Floor but notice says go to 5th floor, knock on a door or two and you will be pointed to someone who can check you in. I thought the room secure. It was quiet at night.

Room Tip: You want a bigger room in Hong Kong, you pay more.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2016

We stayed in Peace guest house. A bit complicated to locate our guest house. Huge building and lots of small guest house on each floor. Clean, cheap but very tiny rooms. Only two elevators so be prepared to use the stairs.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends