All reviews duty manager funky hotel dim sum restaurant elite room lots of great food stylish rooms mtr tsim sha tsui nathan road great location within walking distance lower floor same building hotel is located convenience store hotel guests special thanks mtr station
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

This made for a pleasant stay. The rooms are simple, but have everything you need. The A21 bus is an easy and cheap way to get to the hotel-just a 5 minutes walk from the Kimberley road stop, and only HK$32. You are walking distance from many sites and shopping. A great area to stay in.

Stayed: November 2017
SHGMGT, Manager at attitude on granville, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and well as the very useful tips for other TripAdvisor travellers, we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

The overall experience is fair. The room is small but with everything you need. The location is good, which is close to restaurants, MTR and shops.

However, the service provided by the front-desk staff is totally disappointing as well as disrespectful.

1. It took us more than 20 minutes to get our room after checked-in. It is understandable for having a busy day. While waiting, we were sitting at the lobby. We didn't get any kinds of notification about when we can get our room. We don't mind waiting. However, from my observation the staff members were just chit-chatting while we were waiting. After 15 minutes of waiting, the lobby were crowded with people waiting for their rooms. A couple who checked-in right after us went towards the front-desk and ask for their room key. The female staff immediately gave them their room. We were surprised to see that because we didn't expect we couldn't get our room key first because we were actually checked-in first. And we didn't expect the staff would give no notification for customers when the room is ready.

2. The staff members were disrespectful. When I approached the front-desk to get our room keys, the two male staff were chatting. When I got closer, I realised that they were talking about me. This is absolutely insulting and made me feel so uncomfortable. May be I was too sensitive, may be they were not talking about me. However, they were obvious gossiping about a female's appearance and her voice. This is totally unacceptable for me.

Hope that your hotel can improve the front-desk service quality.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicky L
SHGMGT, Manager at attitude on granville, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Vicky,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are sorry for your bad experience in our Front office services and we will certainly address the such issue and provide more training to all service staff.

Thank you for choosing attitude on granville. We are sincerely look forward to your next stay with us and see our improvement.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Everything about the hotel was awesome! The decor, the cleanliness, the location, the polite staff... they upgraded my room and it was really spacious. Even though it’s a small hotel, they have everything u need, including free WiFi, handy phone, coffee, tea, 2 bottles of mineral water each day.
The location is perfect. There are many eateries around, so food is never a problem. There are many small boutique shops and big malls around too. The Michelin- star egglet shop and famous Hang Heung (wife biscuits) shop is also nearby.
Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at attitude on granville and for taking the time to share your experience with other TripAdvisor users.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our happy guest and it is also wonderful to know about your amazing experience. Meanwhile, we have another three room types which is the size is bigger than that you booked. We recommend that you can try to reserve those three room types and give us more valuable comment after stay.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Cute, trendy hotel. Comfortable and clean. The initial room that we reserved was very small so we upgraded to "cozy" which is way more comfortable, in terms of space. Staff speaks English and is very helpful. Location is great, just a few minutes walk to Tsim Tsa Tsui MTR station and Nathan Road. Lots of food options and 7 eleven just around the corner. I also appreciate that they provide free bottles of water during our stay. We didn't have to keep our luggage but it's nice to know that they can keep our luggage if the departing flight is past check out time. Overall, we had a pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SHGMGT, Manager at attitude on granville, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear Faye,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our happy guest and it is also wonderful to know about your amazing experience. Meanwhile, we have another two room types which is the size is bigger than "Cozy". We recommend that you can try to reserve those two room types and give us more valuable comment after stay.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

I'm grateful they gave me an upgrade. All I can say that everything was good and top notch customer service. The manager on duty was kind enough to show me the way around as it was my first time in Hong Kong. Highly recommend this place and will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Dear Caroline,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our happy guest and it is also wonderful to know about your amazing experience. Thank you very much for your warm compliments and I will definitely share your kind words with the team as recognition for their devotion to service excellence.