I stayed here for 4 nights in a”Cozy” room and here are my thoughts:
- An easy 5 min walk from TST MTR exit B2
- plenty of shopping and eateries around the hotel
- big shopping mall “The One” is just across the road from the hotel and there is a supermarket
- Room is of a spacious size (for HK standard) and layout is good
- Room is clean and there is ample space to put luggage
- Strong wi-fi in room
- Reception and house keeping staff are friendly
- Bed is hard and pillows are too soft
- Ground level reception staff are grumpy and unfriendly. Would be nice if they could say “hello” or “good morning” when they see hotel guests
- there are only two lighting options in the room. Would be nice to have flexibility to control lights especially at night when one person wants to sleep first.
- Minibar was not cold
In summary, I would definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend friends and family to stay here!
*tip: if you intend to shop a lot/have a lot of luggage (2 pax), it’s better to choose the “cozy” room. More
- Free Wifi