“Excellent food, relaxing atmosphere”

Paradise Dynasty (Mong Kok)
Ranked #710 of 11,959 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$100 - US$200
Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The signature pork xiao long ban (soup dumplings) were delicious and reasonably priced at HK$58 (£6) for 6. There were also 8 different flavours if you were feeling adventurous. I also opted for the stir fried chicken with cashews and chilli (HK$78) and stir fried greens and rice. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and atmosphere. Not the cheapest option but I felt it was certainly worth it!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Paradise Dinasty never disappoints. Decor is nice, staff always smiling (the Mongkok branch is the best) and food is consistently good.
I recommend the xiao long bao, and the Sichuan beef which are top notch.
See you next week !

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

If I could give this spot more than 5 stars I would it was easily the best meal I had in Hong Kong. I thought it was better than Din Tai Fung. We had the multi flavor xaio long bao. We only ordered one but somehow we ended up with two extra orders which of course we ate. The truffle XLB was my favorite but they were all amazingly delicious. We also got pork dumplings in a spicy sauce, fried chicken with cashews which was yummy, pork buns which were really light, rice with chicken and asparagus with pork. I could have eaten here everyday it was that good. Everything came out quickly and was very fresh. The prices weren't bad, considering what I've paid in the US, this cost about $60 USD. I would highly recommend a stop here for some delicious dim sum.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Visited on Saturday night. Had to wait around 15 minutes for a table for two.

The restaurant was very busy but the service was very attentive and friendly.

We shared the signature dumplings, chicken with cashew nuts, beef with onions and friend rice.

All dishes were amazing and perfectly spiced. Dumplings were nice and soft, chicken despite covered in chilliest was nicely mild and beef was just to die for.

Very pleasant meal.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant following the beautiful ads they put up with the beautiful rainbow Xiao long bao on them and we did well!
We had the rainbow Xiao long bao (signaturexiaolongbao, cheese, truffle, ginseng, sichuan, foiegras, crabroe and garlic 88$ for 8 pieces) and they were delicious!
We also had prawn wontons, Chinese buns and pork buns.
Service, atmosphere and food were great.

Date of visit: February 2018