“Nice choice of local food with reasonable price”
Review of Fairwood

Fairwood
Ranked #1,128 of 11,824 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$4 - US$4
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I have been here several times in the past. Fairwood provided a nice choice of local food selection, with reasonable price, and tasty food.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

There are Fairwood restaurants all over Hong Kong thought not as many as Cafe de Coral or Maxims. The food is cheap and the menu is in English so you can just point if the staff doesn't speak English. Reasonable and fast options.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Inexpensive, fast breakfast place with either Chinese/Asian or Western options. The food is quality and flavor is of equivalent value for the price, though a bit salty. Long but fast moving queues with occasional errors that can't be rectified easily.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

After hightea above at the Cafe 103 , my friend bought me a real deal : HK style French toast w condensed milk + HK style Yin Yan ( tea n coffee )
U really need a local to find u this coz the shop actually located at the far end of the Elements complex near cinema

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We usually ate at Fairwood or the other Hong Kong fast food chains for breakfast/lunch/dinner as we could use our Octopus cards to pay. This was the first time we had dinner at Fairwood & it was delicious. This Fairwood is close to the Kowloon mtr station & sky 100 observation building. We ordered our meals & were given the little buzzer thing. We sat down on seats facing the ice rink & watched the young children practising their ice hockey. When the buzzer went off I raised my arm & the food was brought to me. I had ordered the sweet & sour pork, big bowl of rice + big bowl of yummy sweet & sour. Hot coffee to drink