“Authentic Nepalese Restaurant”

Cuisines: Nepalese
Neighbourhood: Jordan / Yau Ma Tei
Neighbourhood: Jordan / Yau Ma Tei
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Exstensive menu, reasonably priced, reservations taken, payment possible by credit card. Service and food were excellent. On temple street but not as raw as the street food locations.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

We loved this place. We are a family of 5 with three children between 4-8yrs. We have been travelling in Asia for 6 weeks so we loved the change from Vietnamese flavours to the Nepalese and Indian menu. The kids were so happy with their butter chicken and Momo and the adults loved the momo the korma and the chicken curry. The service was lovely, the menus has English translation and pictures. The kids were welcome which makes a big difference to our enjoyment. We hope to return if we have time.

It’s great to have a meal here early then explore the temple market right outside afterwards.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

On our last night, we had to try this place out. Best butter chicken that I've ever had. Such a bold depth of flavor, and paired with their garlic naan is an amazing flavor experience. I ordered takeaway as we had an early flight the next day, and the staff packed everything nicely, and even went the extra mile to slice the naan into 4 pieces for easier consumption.

Staff was super nice and spoke English. Credit cards also accepted, so that made me order a bit more than I should have (haha).

I wish I could have ordered more food, but I didn't want to make any of the other passengers on our flight jealous.

1  Thank Mark I
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

The best butter chicken in HK and everything we ordered was soooooo good. Great, friendly service. Will definitely be back for more

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

A simple restaurant, great food. We spent €40 as a couple with starters and 2 curry’s with naan and rice. It is located next to the night Market.