Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$150
US$143
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$201
US$189
Cordis Official
US$115
US$101
US$90
US$71
  • Restaurant
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$184
US$170
Trip.com
US$153
US$123
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$102
Hotel Direct
US$156
US$130
Priceline
  • Room Service
iclub Fortress Hill Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$75
3,233 results
All reviewsgreat locationboutique hoteltsim sha tsuipocket wififamily roomnathan roaddeluxe roomsmall lobbyfree wifilocal callspark hotelhandy phonemtr stationwalking distancebathroom doorcentral locationairport express
Reviewed May 6, 2016

I've stay here for few times and this will be my last. During my visit in April, I arrived late and hotel staff informed me that I've been upgraded to a bigger room which is the family room on 2Floor. What I booked was a Superior room which should be from 8-18 floor. I didn't think too much and check in as I'm tired and I've never stay on 2nd floor. To my surprise it was not in good condition and it was right up of Pub! The towel got black spots and slipper which looks new in plastic got hair in it.......,
So during my return trip in May, I came with my friend and stay again in this hotel and again they say they upgraded us to bigger room and this time on 3rd Floor?
How do you call an upgrade when you are suppose to stay on 8-18 floor but upgrade to 3rd floor next to LINEN ROOM?? I didn't even ask for a bigger room. When ask if I will get refund for the difference the receptionist keep on telling me that it's an upgrade to a bigger and better room.
I think HOTEL need to look into their room category and floor as BIGGER ROOM ON SECOND FLOOR IS NOT AN UPGRADE!
I'm so disappointed in this and would never come back again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Winniechan18
Butterfly_Hotels, Manager at Butterfly on Prat, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We regret to learn of your experience encountered for the room assignment to the lower floor even a bigger room was arranged and your expectation was not met. We will definitely share your comment of the room category set up in our renovation program in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed May 6, 2016

Rooms are clean and the decor is simple but functional. Location is great! Good food all around and very near the MTR. I liked the handy phone and clock-cum-speakers the provided. Very thoughtful and useful. Not much of a view from the room I had though but I'm not complaining. The staff are incredible polite and helpful too. My only gripe is the price of the stay, but it was a long weekend so it's expected. Overall a very pleasurable stay!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us.

We are glad to hear that your Butterfly experience was pleasant which you found that our staff was friendly and the location was convenience.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

We stayed at Butterfly on Prat for 3 nights during our trip in Hong Kong. Room was cosy, quiet, clean. Price was reasonable. Free wifi and they have a handy phone provided, which have all the information you need for travelling around Hong Kong. Good location too, surrounding by heaps of shops and food stores.

Best part is they have amazing staffs. They gave recommendations about where to it, where to shop and they provide the service just straight away after your enquiry.

Highly recommend this place. It made our stay in Hong Kong awesome.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for recommending us! We are glad to know you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

It is nice to know you found our hotel room clean and comfortable. That’s our goal. We will be surely let our guest services team know you appreciated their warm and friendly services as well.

Thank you again for your stay and review. We would be honored to welcome you again in the future!

With much appreciation,

Reviewed May 2, 2016

Reasonable priced and located in Tsim Sha Tsui with plenty of good food options. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Rooms are clean, go for 2 single bed instead of queen size bed as the rooms are bigger. Good size toilet

Room came with free smartphone to bring around town,
You can rent items such as xiaoyi camera, selfie stick, USB charger, battery bank for free at the front desk.

We paid 4K HKD including tax for 5 nights during the 1st May holiday period which is considered peak period.

Room Tip: Get twin sharing if you want bigger space. Putting it together is equivalent to a king size bed
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us.

It is such a pleasure to read such positive feedback especially to room condition and our "Butterfly Plus" services. We are thrilled that you are so happy with everything that we are trying to deliver in terms of service and hospitality.

Reviewed May 1, 2016

Very good location. Only 5 min walk to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station. Plenty of restaurants nearby. There is one stall at the corner of the road (10 sec walk from the hotel) that sell Hong Kong style street food that open till morning. The curry fishball is great!!!
Room was also very clean and reasonably sized for HK standard. Hotel staffs were really friendly.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such delightful comments! it's wonderful to know that you found us a good choice for your stay.

We are glad to hear that your Butterfly experience was pleasant which you found that our location is convenience and our staff is friendly.