2,174 results
All reviews university station new territories tolo harbour chinese university science park the tin tin bar tai po peking duck mountain view new town plaza chinese restaurant bedroom suite fitness center five star hotel breakfast buffet the club lounge excellent hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Is far from downtown, but convenient link by shuttle bus or underground. An oasi of relax for single and family. Good quality of food and excellent Chinese restaurant Spa Tin 18. Good balance between quality and price for cloud lounge package.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattRegencyShaTin, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Stefania211062,

Thank you for the great feedback and compliments. It is our pleasure to receive five star reviews from supportive guests like you!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I have frequented this hotel several times over the past year and a half and quality has dropped and they seem rather indifferent about it. Rooms are frequently found dirty and complaints evoke slow responses. They are insufficiently staffed and responses are rather slow and underwhelming.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattRegencyShaTin, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear easwars2017,

We are sincerely concerned that we fell short on your expectations in room cleanliness and staff service.

Rest assured that your comment will be shared with the team to continually improve the standard of facilities and services offered to all our guests.

We would love to have you come back and give us another chance to deliver quality service.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

situated right on university station of the MTR east rail not the closest to the city yet a easily accessible place

24 hour room service is a plus while working till late
complete with spa, gym and outdoor pool

rooms are spacious and well kept though the hallway is slightly dim
joined world of hyatt rewards and got upgraded to a harbour view room without charge

overlooking the river mouth of shing mun river with views of the lights of ma on shan it does have a calming effect after a long day

the bathroom is luxurious
separate shower and toilet cubicles
with full bathtub separated from the room by full length glass that you can open the curtains to soak in the view at the same time you soak in the tub

for busy travellers who don’t want to wait the queues for check out
do ask for express check out option
they will automatically check you out at the agreed time and charge your card presented on check in
then they will send you the bill by your choice of mail or email

must not forget to mention their TinTin Bar has whole night buy one get one free for Mondays and you can order food from both the cafe and their chinese restaurant in the bar!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear fishocat,

Thank you for the great feedback and compliments. Glad you made the most of our facilities and services during your stay!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

So we booked the wrong hyatt hotel because we thought we had booked the one in Kowloon. However it wasn’t that bad. There was a MTR station just downstairs. It took us only 30 min to go to Kowloon by MTR and 30 min to go to HK central by taxi. The hotel itself was great but there was no food close by outside the hotel so one really needs to like the hotel food. SPA was okay. Heated pool with the mountains overlooking - it was wonderful. Service was good. Computers in the lobby. Nice

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear youke_worldwide,

Thanks for the great review sharing your experience. Glad to know you overall enjoyed your stay with us!

On your next visit, please contact our Concierge team for more information and recommendations on restaurants nearby our hotel, they would be happy to offer assistance.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I’m 8 months pregnant wanted to spend the weekend here during Easter with my husband and 2.5 yrs old son. We booked a deluxe king bedroom and checked in at 2:50pm and were told there is no room available at the reception, they offered to “upgrade” us to the same kind of room to a VIP level, however the room was a smoking room. Considering I’m pregnant and allergy to cigarette smell, we decided to turn down the offer. Therefore we chose to go to have tea buffet in the hotel, by the time we finished our buffet and went back to reception at 5pm, again we were told the room is not ready yet. They claimed to compensate us by “upgrading” us to a bigger suite, and told us to come back in 30mins when the room is ready (meaning no room is available again at the moment!).
30 mins later we went back to the reception and seeing there is a very long queue, which we have queued up twice already, I was very tired and a bit of fed up, I headed straight to the reception and told the staff that I’m pregnant and already been waiting for 2 and a half hours for a room, asked if she can give us assistance first. The way the staff handled is not helpful and unfriendly, like I was disturbing her, she then directed us to another staff, who is much friendlier, however this nicer staff told us that the suite they promised to offer us is not ready yet.....(again, again and again) this was the 3rd time we were told the room we booked is not ready! She told me the same room that we booked is ready now asked whether we want it. I told the staff I don’t care about any upgrade, I just wanted to settle down because I have been waiting for almost 3hrs with my big and heavy tummy....with a whining 2.5yrs old son.
Finally we got the room key at 5:40pm and the room that we booked....but the whole process is unpleasant and dreadful. I understand it’s a festive season, hotel room is very tight but I do think they should have a better planning ahead, besides staff are not helpful in general, I’m not expecting any special assistance, but I would appreciate if I wouldn’t be the last one to be offered a room as a pregnant woman with 2.5yrs old kid and paid HK$2,700 for a room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank iSA P

Dear iSA P,

We appreciate you for sharing with us your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us. Please allow me to express my sincere apology for the unpleasant experience you have encountered.

Rest assured that I have addressed your comment regarding staff service and check-in experience to our team for evaluation and improvement. We are working diligently to ensure similar situation will not occur again in the future.

We hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your trust and welcome you back in the near future.