I usually stay in hotels, so I took a gamble and stayed in an apartment for a recent short trip to Hong Kong.
I would highly recommend Chi 279. The location on Shanghai street, two blocks from Nathan road and right next to the Temple Street night market really is excellent.
This was my first time staying in Kowloon, and I really enjoyed it.
The apartment was really well set up. Small but functional kitchen, small living area, great entertainment system, small bedroom with an extremely comfortable bed and a huge bathroom with an excellent shower.
The apartment is really well decorated and is both stylish and functional.
The reception staff were very friendly and happy to help with directions around the local area.
I would not hesitate to recommend Chi 279 to anyone looking for a great value, well appointed and located apartment in Kowloon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHI 279 by CHI Residences is a calm retreat from the city. Located on famous Shanghai Street, a fascinating eclectic array of shops and sights reveal the natural charm of Hong Kong. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your CHI Residences 279 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chi Residences 279 Hotel Hong Kong
- CHI Residences 279 Hong Kong