I love this hotel! It ranks as one of my top five for sure. Great location, free snacks and beer, the amazing bath tub and fantastic service. Do I wish it had a pool? Yes. But it's Hong Kong, they are tough to come by. Do I wish the gym was a little bigger? Yes, but it was totally fine for my needs. OH and the restaurant. So good. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong