Almost hate to share this hidden gem of a hotel. We've stayed at fine hotels around the world and The Upper House is at the top of our list. From its incredibly friendly and efficient staff to the huge rooms with amazing views to the "extras" like espresso machines in the room as well as a "maxibar" stocked with free soft drinks, water, juices, cookies, chocolate, nuts, etc, the Upper House Has taken luxury and comfort to the next level. Be sure to arrange a dinner at Cafe Gray Deluxe on the 49th floor for food so good it will make you forget to look across the Harbor at the light show of Kowloon.
This hotel has thought of everything to make your Hong Kong experience wonderful. They even provide guest Octopuss cards to save you time of standing in line at the ferries or tram. Thank you staff of Upper House ( especially Nicholas & Benny in Guest Experience and Karen at Cafe Gray) for an incredible stay - have you thought of adding branches in other cities? We'll be the first to reserve!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong