“Spa at the Langham Tsim Sha Tsui”

Chuan Spa (Cordis, Hong Kong)
Ranked #8 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to a space where the principles of Wu Xing – wood, fire, earth, metal, and water – work in harmony to get you feeling your best. Relax under expert hands and experience the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Our Spa is devoted solely to you and your rejuvenation. Chuan Spa offers products that draw on the powers of the Five Elements - wood, earth, metal, fire and water. They have been created exclusively with a healthcare expert who specialises in Chinese Medicine, Naturopathy and traditional Chinese massage therapies.
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

We were here for a 90 minutes deep tissue massage. Very nice, proper and professional. No flaws at all. Our appointment was at 6.30pm and they're ready for us exactly at that time. Awesome service. The room was super clean. The locker room was nice with showers and a sauna! It's expensive but it's worth it.

1  Thank Suria_Nataadmadja
"asia"
"mongkok"
"skyline"

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

If you like shiny, new and clinical, this is the place for you! If you liked peace, tranquility, and dark teak, it's all gone! So is the hot tub and turtles in the hot tub in the ladies room. I hope the turtles have found a good home.

1  Thank Noelynh
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

I come here , without fail, every single time I come to Hk. The service here is amazing. I find it oddly calming that the voices are always so soft and soothing. The new line of skin products they offer are top.Thanks Raye , see you in the summer.

1  Thank TachlessCps
Reviewed October 24, 2016

You get what you pay for.
From the moment you walk in you get the service that makes you feel like royalty.
The experience was relaxing and there was plenty of communication between myself and the masseuse.
Her English was great and she gave me lots of interesting information. Definitely will be doing this again when I go back to HK.

1  Thank Ella S
See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

One of the reasons I like staying at the Cordis was the ability to unwind after a long flight in the Japanese style Onsen hot tub overlooking the Hong Kong skyline. So I was really disappointed to see this feature had been ripped out during the recent renovations and replaced with more locker space. Such a shame. This will almost certainly effect my decision to stay at the hotel in the future.

13  Thank Andy B