“Zen & Peace”

Chuan Spa (Cordis, Hong Kong)
Ranked #8 of 118 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: The fashionable Chuan Spa sits perched on the 41st floor of Cordis, Hong Kong in Mongkok, overlooking the Kowloon Peninsula and Hong Kong Island. This plush award-winning spa offers more than 60 different treatments, along with tailor-made signature therapies guided by the pillars of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Great massage by the therapist from Nepal.

Those whom are feeling stiff from stress, this stronger massage style brings back a fully relaxed body.

One can also submerge into the beautiful city skyline at the resting lounge while enjoying the fresh fruits and special soothing tea served after the massage.

All reviews
"asia"
in 3 reviews
"mongkok"

Reviewed May 24, 2017

After researching our options via Trip Advisor, my wife and I chose to visit Chuan Spa (in the Cordis Hotel, near to Mong Kok station) for a massage. Our 60 min. Deep Tissue massage was outstanding, in all regards - 'the best I've ever had', said my wife - the staff at all points were friendly, courteous and efficient, and the change rooms were shiny and well appointed. Prior to our massage, we were able to relax beside the hotel pool - again, very classy. And we were sent a follow-up thank you, with the offer of a substantial discount on a next visit.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

We were here for a 90 minutes deep tissue massage. Very nice, proper and professional. No flaws at all. Our appointment was at 6.30pm and they're ready for us exactly at that time. Awesome service. The room was super clean. The locker room was nice with showers and a sauna! It's expensive but it's worth it.

1  Thank Suria_Nataadmadja
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

If you like shiny, new and clinical, this is the place for you! If you liked peace, tranquility, and dark teak, it's all gone! So is the hot tub and turtles in the hot tub in the ladies room. I hope the turtles have found a good home.

1  Thank Noelyn h