“Great relaxig time”

Chuan Spa (Cordis, Hong Kong)
Ranked #8 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to a space where the principles of Wu Xing – wood, fire, earth, metal, and water – work in harmony to get you feeling your best. Relax under expert hands and experience the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Our Spa is devoted solely to you and your rejuvenation. Chuan Spa offers products that draw on the powers of the Five Elements - wood, earth, metal, fire and water. They have been created exclusively with a healthcare expert who specialises in Chinese Medicine, Naturopathy and traditional Chinese massage therapies.
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I been there because my local friend recommended to me and massage, service and view after the massage was great. I got an Italian lady to do the 90 minutes massage and she did a good job. All the staff from my arrive till I left been so friendly.
Than I enjoy also a bit of sauna than I was ready to enjoy my nite
Cheers

"asia"
"mongkok"
"skyline"

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

This was an amazing treatment. We had first a massage on back, then a food massage and normal massage and in the end a nice facial massage.
It was very very good and they are very sweet.
We will recommend this for anyone

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Great massage by the therapist from Nepal.

Those whom are feeling stiff from stress, this stronger massage style brings back a fully relaxed body.

One can also submerge into the beautiful city skyline at the resting lounge while enjoying the fresh fruits and special soothing tea served after the massage.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

After researching our options via Trip Advisor, my wife and I chose to visit Chuan Spa (in the Cordis Hotel, near to Mong Kok station) for a massage. Our 60 min. Deep Tissue massage was outstanding, in all regards - 'the best I've ever had', said my wife - the staff at all points were friendly, courteous and efficient, and the change rooms were shiny and well appointed. Prior to our massage, we were able to relax beside the hotel pool - again, very classy. And we were sent a follow-up thank you, with the offer of a substantial discount on a next visit.