“Absolutely stunning breakfast lunch n dinner”

Kitchen (W Hotel Hong Kong)
Ranked #92 of 11,792 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$32 - US$102
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Description: A modern bistro featuring sensational buffets as well as international and pan-Asian à la carte delights, with views of live dazzling food preparation on one side and the Hong Kong harbour panorama on the other is how we define KITCHEN.
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The Kitchen with its chef’s table for the curious ones is a stunning place offering high quality buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Both Quality n choice are exceptional, fantastic taste, even rich varieties for vegetarians. Always fresh several meters long salad bar, delicious cheeses n cold cuts, Asian dim sums and so sweet tempting desserts.
Simply a great place even for my business breakfasts, lunch with friends or dinner with colleagues. Excellent price value!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

This is my second time dining in this restaurant.
Service keep at the highest levels. And the food is tasty.
Seafood section provides a different choice. Steak is a big size and tastes great.
The quality of Dim Sum able to compare with Chinese Restaurant. Many choices of cheese in the cheese counter. It also has a big part for Sushi. Dessert look great and delicious.
Will visit again.
Also, plan to join their member in coming visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Last week I went to kitchen with my friends. I really enjoyed it. Food was good . have many good desserts. Also the service was good! Staff was very helpful and always smile. They offer me the window seat so we enjoy the view with nice food. Next time I want to come back with my family.

1  Thank feifeilili126
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing night with my family!! <3 MAVIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SERVER I'VE EVER SEEN!!! So passionate so helpful and always with a smile :) she's so caring and proactive in service.
generally speaking, food quality is good with a wide variety. nice place for gathering.
p.s. not the first time here, and will definitely return. :)

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Went on Sunday brunch at Kitchen last Sunday and I was very enjoy the food and service, especially the free flow champagne, which is never empty with my glass as the staff was very friendly to ask me for the refill. Food is always good. If the food type can change more frequently, it should be much better.