The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$205
US$283
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$146
US$129
Trip.com
US$160
US$125
  • Restaurant
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$162
US$136
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$89
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$72
  • Pool
iclub Fortress Hill Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$73
Regalhotel.com
US$390
US$333
HK Disneyland
3,725 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerguest relationsspecial thankskowloon stationswimming poolcorner suiteamazing hotelairport express
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I am a Ritz-Carlton platinum hotel member (meaning I have stayed at least 75 nights at their hotels in the last year) and have stayed at many Ritz-Carltons. This one however absolutely tops the list and is nothing short of amazing!! Most people talk about the views (and they are stunning, and I have included 2 images from the 2 rooms we had), but for me, what made the hotel so incredible was the service.

We used the hotel to pick us up from the airport, and was picked up in an S class Mercedes and taken to the hotel (the Ritz-Carlton representative at the airport was amazing upon both our arrival and departure). Upon getting out of our car at the hotel, we were met by one of their wonderful staff members, Elisa, who was so welcoming, and took us straight to our room (no going through a front desk). She helped to see that many of our special needs (which was no easy task) were met. My friend who is not a Ritz-Carlton member received the same service. That was the beginning of being treated like royalty throughout our stay.

I highly recommend the club lounge. It is SO worth the extra money. The food there is incredible and the staff are unbelievably polished. Though there were many guest, the staff always referred to us by name. We felt like total VIP's, and the floor manager Hervé is heads and shoulders above any other I have seen in his position. He came and introduced himself, spent time getting to know us, helped us plan itineraries and was so friendly throughout our stay. When we changed rooms 1/2 way through our stay (just a few rooms down), he insisted on coming personally and helping us with our suitcases and making sure that all was okay. I could go on and on and name other staff members that made our stay so unbelievable. I have never seen a group of people try so hard to make sure we had a 10+ experience. Most places we vacation to is based on the location. There are a few places however where we will vacation to just to visit the hotel again. This is definitely one of those places and tops my list of the absolute best hotel in the world

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BradfordR
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Stayed there for 4 nights from 22-26 March 2012. Room on Level 115 with view of HK Island and pier. Stunning view no doubt. Although the hotel is pretty new, but the closet and coffee table are a bit tired, which is a bit surprising. Location wise is great because the Airport Express station is beneath the hotel. Very convenient. Airlines check-in is also available so a big plus point.

Only thing lacking is daily fresh fruits. For the rate they are charging, would expect them to serve fresh fruits everyday, but nope. Was a bit disappointed because my previous stayed in Conrad and Shangri-la had that little touch so expected Ritz to offer the same kind of little touches as well.

The staffs were friendly and helpful. Response time was quick when I requested for extra bottled water.

Would I stay in this hotel again? Unless there are no availability in Conrad and Shangri-la then I'll consider.

Would I recommend to my friends to stay? Yes, at least for 1 time in their lifetime.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Silkysultry
Reviewed March 29, 2012

for us the best Ritz Carlton. price value excellent!! great service, rooms spacius, when the sky is clear super view , we stayed on floor 112. ask for harbour view, is worth the diverence. staff super, service excellent, we have really enjoyed the time there, thank you.

Room Tip: ask for harbour view, view is spectacular
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cardhu2009
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Sleep higher then the Empire State Building when staying at the RC HK, with the most amazing views all around Hong Kong in Kowloon. Rooms are extremely comfortable with all the amenities you can imagine and seats by the glass wall, from where you can see Hong Kong Island, the Harbor, Kowloon and the helicopters passing by down below.
Hotel takes floors 103 to 118, where they have an indoor pool overlooking HK with lounge chairs by the window, an outside whirlpool and a bar.
Plenty of restaurants at the hotel or in the upscale mall in the same building.
Easy access to downtown Kowloon using train or taxi.
Service is excellent.
Fabulous choice in HK.

Room Tip: Ask for a HK island view, you can enjoy the lights show from your room. Go for the club level, really worth it.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank scmnj
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We had a wonderful long weekend in Hong Kong with no kids and this hotel was one of the nicest I have stayed in for some time. We were on the 114th floor and although mainly cloudy, occasionally the views were spectacular.

Great gym, pool, food and location.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple