“Sunday brunch”
Review of Tosca

Tosca
Reserve with Chope
Tosca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 11,578 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$200 - US$5,000
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Description: Located on Level 102 of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, Michelin-Starred restaurant Tosca offers innovative Italian cuisine in a dramatically stylish setting. Relive the passion and enchantment of one the world’s most beloved operas through the inspired cuisine of Tosca. High ceilings, stately fountains and majestic chandeliers lend a Romanesque feeling to this stylish dining destination, open for lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. The innovative Italian menu at our restaurant in Hong Kong features improved favorites and thrilling interpretations of the region’s notable cuisine, and an open kitchen allows guests an even more theatrical dining experience.
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Visited Tosca for their Sunday brunch for the 3rd time, consistent quality and choice of food, excellent service and great champagne. Went for the Ruinart package as I like their blanc de blanc, well worth the extra few hundred dollars to upgrade from the verve. Vast choices of food on offer and did I mention the views? Always enjoy my time at Tosca even though I work some 30 floors below in ICC.

TheRitz-Carlton_HK, Manager at Tosca, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Paul P

Thank you for the five star review. I am delighted to read that your visits were equally enjoyable. I would like to recommend you to try our La Dolce Vita wine lunch, which I am sure will also delight you. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Julian Pisano
Tosca Manager
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Excellent experience, great service, quality food, wonderful environment and panoramic view! My wife and I went to Tosca for their Sunday Brunch. The buffet is not so big and I like that, this can offer very good quality of fresh food items. I highly recommend.

NicholasLiang, Hotel Manager at Tosca, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear massimass2016

Thank you for your lovely review. I am glad that you and your wife thoroughly enjoyed our Sunday Champagne Brunch with exquisite creations, great service as well as the fantastic view. Your recommendation is much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back with another delightful dining experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

It’s a beautiful restaurant. Which is on the 102/f,very highest,and lucky is I get a window seat,and that day is a beautiful day as well,I can enjoy a delicious food with a beautiful Victoria Harbour view.
When I arrived to Tosca,Erica give a warm welcome time and take me to go to my table,
After that Raymond come to present a menu to me,and give a recommended for me to choose the food,and also the champagne.
And also thank you Sandy,she is really kind to look after for my dining.
For last also,thank you Olivia,who have a knowledge in coffee,and we talk about the coffee.
In the last,thank you Tosca team to give a good experience to me,I really love the food,specially the Risotto,it’s my favourite food. Thank you so much.

It’s very good place to have lunch in there.
I think dinner is more good since Victoria Harbour is very beautiful.

Dear Bono L

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am thrilled that you had a fantastic lunch experience and well taken care by Erica, Raymond, Sandy, Oliver and team. Our team always strive to create memorable dining experience such as yours. We look forward to welcoming you back with another pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I had a dinner at Tosca for celebrating my spouse birthday! My spouse works in Singapore and lives there, but I am in Korea for working. But, I wanted her be alone during her birthday. So, I had planned this surprise dinner and journey in Hong Kong to celebrate her birthday. Absolutely, it was a fantastic dinner and we enjoyed delicious dishes with wine that was recommended. As well as, we could see beautiful night harbor and Symphony of Night regardless of raining.
As well as, I appreciate staffs who served and let us have a beautiful time.

1  Thank 형규 박
NicholasLiang, Hotel Manager at Tosca, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear형규 박

Thank you for choosing Tosca as the venue to celebrate your wife’s birthday. Please allow us to wish her a Happy Belated Birthday! I am truly delighted to know that you and your wife had a wonderful time and that our team did their utmost best to provide you a memorable evening. Your wonderful words are much appreciated. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back with more Italian delights when you are in Hong Kong next time.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Keep in simple: I can't have any good words to describe the food and taste of the food, I mean that is more than 'good' or 'excellent'! One of the best food I have had in my life so far. Staffs are also providing the best service.

Apart from the food, the view from the window is nothing to compare with in HK. I am lucky to have a good weather there and I could see the best view of HK. Quite a surreal feeling

There was a small drawback.... air conditioning could be controlled better as I became frozen during the whole course of this meal.

Don't expect the price to be low, it cannot be judged by the price. Tosca just gives you something you hardly experience in other places or restaurants.

1  Thank YT Y
NicholasLiang, Hotel Manager at Tosca, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear YYT

Thank you for your encouraging review. It is quite a memorable experience savouring the Italian delicacies while admiring the amazing Victoria Harbour view. We feel truly humbled to read that it is one the best dining experience you had. Your comments towards the air conditioning has been well noted and will share with our team. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to bringing you another delightful experience next time.