“Magical experience”
Review of The Lounge & Bar

The Lounge & Bar
Reserve with Chope
The Lounge & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 11,372 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Description: The Lounge & Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is an ideal all-day dining venue in Hong Kong for breakfast and lunch. Dine accompanied by a live band performance during afternoon tea and dinner.
Reviewed January 18, 2018

I contacted Raffael at the Ritz in October to plan a surprise meal, as I was planning to propose to my girlfriend while in Hong Kong, he was brilliant and made everything so easy, no detail was missed. He booked me a table with the most spectacular view of Hong Kong. When we arrived, we were made to feel extremely special, and were brought to the best table in the house, a corner window overlooking the city lights, where we could watch the light show. From here we were served by Homan, Laurence and Joe - can not express how brilliant the team here are. We were given traditional Chinese wedding items as a keep sake, with Homan and team explaining everything to us and about the traditions - we were not expecting this but made the experience so memorable, thank you for the lovely gifts! We got served champagne and then ordered our dinner, the T bone steak was the best I’ve ever had, along with unlimited sides, the food was delicious. To top it off, we were served a surprise desert made especially for us which I could have just kept eating - it was so good.

The food and atmosphere here was world class, but it was the service and experience we received that made our night spectacular - I could not have wanted for anything else to make our night so special. Thank you so much to everyone at the Ritz, we will be back!

NicholasLiang, Manager at The Lounge & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Irish-1993

Heartfelt congratulations and thank you for choosing us on this special occasion. I am most pleased to read that Raffael, Homan, Laurence and Joe did everything to make your experience memorable. Your wonderful words are much appreciated. Our Ladies and Gentlemen enjoy creating moments such as yours unforgettable. We look forward to delighting you again in your next visit to The Lounge & Bar.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I come to the Lounge & Bar often and always have an excellent experience. This Christmas day, in particular, was made very special by the Lounge & Bar staff, especially Serena! She was very welcoming and attentive, and sent us a special treat. I highly recommend the Lounge & Bar. Special thanks to Serena!

NicholasLiang, Manager at The Lounge & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear chelseadonenfeld

Thank you very much for spending time to share your wonderful experience. I am glad that you had an enjoyable time and well taken care by Serena. We will pass your kind words to Serena, who will be thrilled. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to delighting you again in your next visit to The Lounge & Bar.

Nicholas Liang
Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 10, 2018

its the highest building in Kowloon side. With nice decoration, friendly waiter and waitress, no matter day time or night time, both stunning!

RaffaelDegrandi, Assistant Director of F&B at The Lounge & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Dear unexpected u

Thank you very much for the five star review. I am pleased that you found the view was stunning and our colleagues were friendly. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back with another wonderful time soon.

Raffael Degrandi
Assistant Director of F&B

Reviewed January 10, 2018

If you want to experience a five star hotel 100% crafted to appeal to PRC clientele, then the Ritz Carlton Hong Kong and the Lounge & Bar are for you. Really shiny, colorful, over the top yet cold. Not my style but I still come once in a while on a clear night for the great views. Service is fine, food is fine, etc... not Mandarin or Four Seasons quality and not as good as the best ritz carltons (I love the one in Tokyo!) but you aren't going to hike there for anything other than the great view (IMHO).

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Booked into NYE buffet dinner with Moet included.
Stunning buffet presented to us for this special night. Seafood was spectacular with king crab, lobster, oysters etc, as much as you could eat.
Table at window looking out over harbour was very special.
Staff were excellent and attentive, champagne glass never empty.
Was expensive like all food in HK but worth it

Dear mikemoulds

Thank you for spending the New Year Eve dinner at The Lounge & Bar. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable dining experience with delicious food and attentive service. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back with another delightful dining experience.

Raffael Degrandi