“Beautiful restaurant and fantastic view but...”
Review of Tin Lung Heen

Tin Lung Heen
Reserve with Chope
Tin Lung Heen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 11,598 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$64 - US$638
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Description: Refined authentic Cantonese cuisine, traditional Dim Sum complemented with a premium variety of teas. Private rooms are available for special occasions. Experience our six-course degustation menu, showcasing the brilliant presentation and overall culinary excellence that have earned Tin Lung Heen the distinction of two Michelin stars. Discover our exceptional Hong Kong restaurant inside of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
Reviewed August 10, 2018

I think it almost impossible not to be impressed by the scale of the ICC building. The 102nd floor, which contains TLH, makes almost as great an impact. The design of the various restaurants is exquisite and the views are simply breathtaking.

We had the 8 course signature tasting menu with matching wines. The food was well cooked and well presented. I enjoyed the wines, which were largely French. Service was polished from beginning to end and consistent with the two Michelin stars.

I will at this point confess that I am not a great fan of Chinese food. I had hoped to leave TLH as a convert. Alas I did not but I shall not apportion blame here, it may be down to me.

Nobody will visit TLH expecting a cheap meal. It is, however, extraordinarily expensive. Nevertheless other reviews suggest that many diners leave feeling that they got good value.

2  Thank 309neil
TheRitz-Carlton_HK, Manager at Tin Lung Heen, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear 309neil,

Many thanks for taking the time to review Ting Lung Heen at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience at our Two Michelin star restaurant although I understand that you are not truly converted to Cantonese Cuisine as yet. I would perhaps suggest you return to try some of our seasonal promotions where the menu may have dishes and selected ingredients that may better appeal to your palate.

We hope to welcome you back to Ting Lung Heen and The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong for more opportunities to convert you to the unique flavors of Chinese cuisine.

Peter Yuen
Manager – Ting Lung Heen
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong

Write a ReviewReviews (1,223)

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The food here is amazingly delicious, allowing you to try real Cantonese dishes which You wouldn’t dare to try anywhere else. That said, the views are so unique from one of the top floors of one of the tallest buildings in Hong Kong. Worth every penny! Don’t miss it! Book in advance!

1  Thank kvargasdegarcia
NicholasLiang, Hotel Manager at Tin Lung Heen, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear kvargasdegarcia

Thank you for the five star review. The view is truly spectacular and I am pleased that you enjoyed the Chinese delicacies at Tin Lung Heen. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back with more Chinese delights.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was noce and cosy. We were their for lunch. Their dimsum were great with many choices. Their service was very good. And their view of the HK harbor on the 102 floor was spectacular.

1  Thank SJIntl

Dear SJIntl

Thank you for the five star review. I am delight to know that you had a wonderful lunch experience enjoying the delectable dim sum, excellent service and amazing view at Ting Lung Heen. Rest assured I have gladly shared your compliments with both of our service and culinary team. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back with warm hospitality and more Chinese delicacies.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

It's nice to have a dinner in Tin Lung Heen. The food is delicious and the services in Tin Lung Heen is pretty good. I strongly recommend that you should have a meal, whatever lunch or dinner, in Tin Lung Heen.

1  Thank 2,910,291,616
NicholasLiang, Hotel Manager at Tin Lung Heen, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear 2910291616

Thank you for the five star review. It is great to read that you had a good experience at Tin Lung Heen, with the warm service and delicious food in particular. Your recommendation is much appreciated. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back with more Chinese delicacies again soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

there are 4 of us,all of us we thougt is pretty good ,there is very good service, good taste. we have dinner here, so we have a very good view accompany us.

1  Thank 1,225,573,970

Dear 1225573970

Thank you for the five star review. I am pleased that you and your guests had a wonderful dining experience, including great food, service and view. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to delighting you again soon.